Mar 28, 2024, 03:41 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Pocket Edition] Apply For JMod!

Started by Britney1177, Jun 27, 2017, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Springtrap_

IGN:
Pocket uptime:
Uptime this week:
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? no
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? yes
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? I have not experienced it

xXItz_PraterXx

IGN xXImz_HeathenXx

Poket uptime about 14,000 minutes

Uptime this week about 10 hrs weekly but avaliable any time

Are u able to uptime atleast 4 hrs on pe, yes definatly

Have you been baneed before? No

Do you havee skype, yes

Have you been staff? Nope no expire nice but I do know how to protect

I want to be staff and im very loyal and also very kind to anyone!

Doctor_Thanos

IGN: ProfThanos
Pocket uptime: 226 minutes
Uptime this week: Not much.. I just rejoined.
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? Of course!
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? Not on Pocket. My old bans are on survival but they are more than 2 years old.
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? I have both
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? I'm currently a Survival Manager.

I'd like to say that I recently rejoined PE because due to the updates I couldn't join. From what I've seen on the community I really like how it's been doing and I'd like to get more into it. C'est ça. :)

HasanBrandsXD

IGN:HasanBrandsXD
Pocket uptime:idk atm
Uptime this week:total 4 hours
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?Yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?Nope
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?I have Skype & Discord
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? On Pocket, was Mod then demoted to Jmod.

Springtrap_

IGN:
Pocket uptime: 36179
Uptime this week:2 hours
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? no
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? yes
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? no

Smileyface2288

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Jul 15, 2017, 02:20 AM
Quote from: Smileyface2288 on Jul 13, 2017, 09:36 PM
Quote from: Gavin EimermanDo You Have Skype Or Discord? If Not, Can You Get It?: If An Xbox Live Account Counts Then Yes Its TopfeedXYX Contact Me

The Question is do you have Skype or Discord or can you get it. Xbox Live Account isn't That :)

Tbf, xbox live/Microsoft/Skype accounts are linked together now, so if you have one you have the ability to have them all (at least for me). ;)

Oh Ty :) I live in a hole apparently :D

GeorgeRMCR

IGN: GeorgeRMCR
Pocket uptime: No clue
Uptime this week: 0 Seconds
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? Probably not
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? Nope
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? Maybe, Maybe not
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? Nope, no where.

Legoboy604

IGN:Legoboy604
Pocket uptime: If you mean how long I've been on the server, around 1800 minutes.
Uptime this week:about 3, 3 1/2 hours.
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? Yeah, I will be able to.
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? No, I haven't been banned.
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? I have Discord, the username is Legoboy604.
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? I have never been a staff member on SFT.

KAWAII_CORN

Fresh meat ✌
Queen of the galaxy 🌌
Time on server: 1713 minute uptime this week about 15-20 hours.
Yes, I have Skype.
I've never been a staff member on the SFT.
I have not been banned.

Britney1177

Every application before July 15th has either been accepted or denied. If you are wondering why you were not accepted, I will gladly fourm pm you by request and tell you how you can improve! :)

Don't be afraid to send me a fourm pm, I am a potato. I do not bite :P

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

ItzLyro

Jul 21, 2017, 04:04 AM #35 Last Edit: Jul 31, 2017, 07:21 PM by ItzLyro
IGN: ItzLyro
Pocket uptime: 3738
Uptime this week: 1045
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? Yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? I have been banned once for x-ray but I wasnt actually using x-ray, i do understand why they thought I was because I kept getting stuck because i was digging straight down so i kept warping to new mines, which I understand why she thought i was, it does seem suspicous.
Do you have Skype or Discord? I have a skype
Any previous experience staffing on SFT?
 I have never been staff on SFT but I have been staff for other servers and even owned my own server awhile ago.
Ive been playing for awhile now and I really enjoy playing helping others so I would love the ability to help people out more than I do now :)
I'm already tracer

DARKCRUSADER

IGN:[DARK CRUSADER]
Pocket uptime:[8792]
Uptime this week:[5 Hours]
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?[Easily]
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?[Never And I'll try my best that I never get banned for any reason]
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?[Im downloading it]
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?[Nope never]

fanis1234

Quote from: Britney1177 on Jun 27, 2017, 12:21 AMHey Pocket Edition players!

We're looking for some new members for our staff team.

You must:

Have at least 720 minutes of uptime on the server (exceptions can be made if you staff on another SFT server already).

Be able to get 240 minutes (4 hours) of uptime each week.

Be able to get a Skype or Discord (Discord is preferred).

Have a fourm account and check it daily.

Use this to apply!:

[b]IGN:[/b]
[b]Pocket uptime:[/b]
[b]Uptime this week:[/b]
[b]Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?[/b]
[b]Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?[/b]
[b]Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?[/b]
[b]Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?[/b]

You will be contacted by fourm pm or your Skype or Discord on whether or not you've been accepted into the team. Your submissions will be reviewed by our Mod+ team. Good luck!

fanis1234

Hi im fanis and i would like to be jmod because i help people and i want everyone have fun time!!!

Sassy1233

Quote from: fanis1234 on Jul 24, 2017, 05:13 PMHi im fanis and i would like to be jmod because i help people and i want everyone have fun time!!!
Hey @fanis1234, please answer the questions asked :D
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

IiRr22Bb

Just a remind to you all, Britney did say to use this to answer the questions, so if you don't have Skype or Discord, please get them before you answer the question, we will be not be accepting any other social medias!

Remember to use this code:

IGN:
Pocket uptime:
Uptime this week:
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?

It will be easier for staff to put the applications into process!

fanis1234

IGN:fanis1234
Pocket uptime:5-6 h per day
Uptime this week:50 h
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?no
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?skype and im called fanis1234
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?no
Quote from: Sassy1233 on Jul 24, 2017, 07:57 PM
Quote from: fanis1234 on Jul 24, 2017, 05:13 PMHi im fanis and i would like to be jmod because i help people and i want everyone have fun time!!!
Hey @fanis1234, please answer the questions asked :D

Anuta311_maria

Hi , I am Anuta311 . I am a Veteran on SFT and I know 4 languages : french ,english , romanian and german.
IGN : Anuta311
Pocket Uptime : 3940 min
Uptime this week : between 20 and 25 per week
Are you able to obtain 4 hours of uptime every week on Pocket ?  : Yes , I am.
Have you ever been banned before ? If so , why should we overlook this ? Yes I have  , but it was an misunderstanding. I did nothing .
Do you have Skype or Discord ? If not , can you get it ? : Yes , I have Skype ( my name is : Anuta311)
Any previous experience staffing on SFT?If so ,where and what rank ? No ,I have no previous experience staffing .
I hope you like my application 😊

Kiannaa

IGN: Super_Boox
Pocket uptime: Uh, like 50k minutes lol
Uptime this week: 1 minute
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? Only 1 minute every month D:
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? Nup, I'm a good girlll
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? yeye
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? Currently Survival Mod and Creative JMod!

I'm making an application for Pocket Untrusted Rank.. Plz accept me, am desperate ;(

MalikMudassar

Quote from: Britney1177 on Jun 27, 2017, 12:21 AMHey Pocket Edition players!

We're looking for some new members for our staff team.

You must:

Have at least 720 minutes of uptime on the server (exceptions can be made if you staff on another SFT server already).

Be able to get 240 minutes (4 hours) of uptime each week.

Be able to get a Skype or Discord (Discord is preferred).

Have a fourm account and check it daily.

Use this to apply!:

[b]IGN:[/Malik_Mudassar]
[b]Pocket uptime:[/6115]
[b]Uptime this week:[/17_20 hours]
[b]Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?[/OffCourse]
[b]Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?[/once but 2 years before but unbanned after one week]
[b]Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?[/I have gmail id or facebook id :
mudassarmalik9622hpr@gmail.com]
[b]Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?[/No]

You will be contacted by fourm pm or your Skype or Discord on whether or not you've been accepted into the team. Your submissions will be reviewed by our Mod+ team. Good luck!

fanis1234

IGN:fanis1234
Pocket uptime:7767
Uptime this week:50 hours
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?:yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?no i havent been banned
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?yes i have and im called fanis1234
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?:no

Sosol_123

IGN : Sosol_123

Poket uptime about 14,000 minutes

Uptime this week about 10 hrs weekly but avaliable any time

Are u able to uptime atleast 4 hrs on pe, yes definatly

Have you been baneed before? No

Do you havee skype, yes

Have you been staff? Nope no expire nice but I do know how to protect

I want to be staff and im very loyal and also very kind to anyone!!

Ollaya2005

IGN:ollaya2005

Pocket uptime:14167 min

Uptime this week: 6 hours

Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?: Yes

Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?:
 I dont usally tell people this but i feel its the only way i can justify my banns so here we go. When i first joined SFT it was the begining of the school year during the school year i got bullied litterally everyday, my bullies would tease me because of my under eye circles (which were caused by my anemia) during that time i felt useless i felt weak i felt like i had no power and then i found a new way to obtain power and that was hacking. Hacking was the only thing that made a weak person like me feel strong. Now that i have moved to a new city away from all the bullies i dont need to hack in order to feel power any more i have found a new way to feel power and that is helping others :)

Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? : Yes i have skype and discord (my name is ollaya2005)

Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?: no i have never been a staff on SFT  :D

Thanks for reading  :laugh:

Love,
                    Ollaya2005

Ollaya2005

IGN:ollaya2005

I dont usally tell people this but i feel its the only way i can justify my banns so here we go. When i first joined SFT it was the begining of the school year during the school year i got bullied litterally everyday, my bullies would tease me because of my under eye circles (which were caused by my anemia) during that time i felt useless i felt weak i felt like i had no power and then i found a new way to obtain power and that was hacking. Hacking was the only thing that made a weak person like me feel strong. Now that i have moved to a new city away from all the bullies i dont need to hack in order to feel power any more i have found a new way to feel power and that is helping others :)

Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? : Yes i have skype and discord (my name is ollaya2005)

Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?: no i have never been a staff on SFT  :D

Love,
                    Ollaya2005

IiRr22Bb

Quote from: Ollaya2005 on Jul 30, 2017, 06:15 PMIGN:ollaya2005

Love,
                    Ollaya2005

Stop resubmitting your applications please, they are going into process.