[Pocket Edition] Apply For JMod!

Started by Britney1177, Jun 27, 2017, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenDruid76

Not sure if it's supposed to be locked or not, so...
IGN: GoldenDruid76
Pocket uptime: 600 minutes, as of now
Uptime this week: About 260 minutes
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? Yep!
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? Nope, never been banned
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? Have both!
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? Currently Survival EventMod
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

ItzLyro

Jan 05, 2018, 03:23 AM #76 Last Edit: Jan 05, 2018, 03:28 AM by ItzLyro
IGN: ItzLyro
Pocket uptime: A bit over 10,000
Uptime this week: Not alot because I was grounded but im back!
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? More than that(im available whenever)
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? Yes, im changed and I would love to help! ;) And I have donated which shows i would love to help!
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? I have discord and maybe skype
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? I have not
I'm already tracer

EnderKarate

IGN:EnderKarate
Pocket uptime:2552 mins
Uptime this week:3 hours
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?i've never been banned
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?Discord: EnderKarate#8859
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?no

MaxPlays181

IGN: MaxPlays181
Pocket uptime: around 800-900
Uptime this week: around 800-900
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? yes
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? No
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? yes I have Discord
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? No I Am a Member.
If you have any questions dm me at Erin#9078 on discord
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

NexasCain17

Feb 12, 2018, 05:06 AM #79 Last Edit: Feb 12, 2018, 07:48 AM by NexasCain17
IGN:NexasCain
Pocket uptime:It was over 122, but idk what happened with the account issue I had this week.
Uptime this week:2 hours today, and some time on my xbox account name. Idk though.
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?I believe so, and I'll do my best!
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?Nope, but I was untrusted the first time I joined ;D (that was Charliiruu's fault xD)
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?You know it! Discord is the best!
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?Survival Mod for some time, idk.

Yep, and I'm aware I might lose my LabRat rank, but if Quic would be willing to go through the trouble again for me, that'd be awesome!  He doesn't have to though xD

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Fire Guy playz

IGN: Fire Guy playz

Pocket Uptime: 1890

Uptime this week: About 5 - 6 hours

I am able to obtain 4 hours of uptime per week.

Have you been banned before?
    Yes ... I used some of my friends resources, cuz there house was nearby, and I pranked them by harvesting their crops, and placing cobblestone over it. I forgot to place a sign, so I was banned for stealing and greifing. I didnt mean to, and I will NEVER make a mistake like that again.

Q:Do you have a discord ot a skype?
A: Yes, I have a discord, its; Link #8250

Q:Any exp. staffing on SFT?
A:zero, zilch, nada

Darknessfreddy

IGN:Gaster
Pocket uptime:1741 minutes
Uptime this week: hour plus
Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? I should be able to.
Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? I have been Banned on lost sky and I have learned my lesson and will report the glitches
Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? I have discord
Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank?No Staff Experience

Erik1206

IGN: Erik1206

Pocket uptime: 12 hours +

Uptime this week: 734 +

Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket? Yes, I am online daily

Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this? I was never banned in any SFT servers and I hope to never get banned.

Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it? I have discord, My tag is Erik1206#8519

Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? I have never staffed on SFT.

Fire Guy playz

I am applying for Jmod, if I'm not selected, I respect your decision, and am perfectly fine with it. I realize that I if I'm not choosen, it's not the end of the world, but I would like to become a Jmod and help people out on SFT. But if you find me not worthy for Jmod, im okay with that.

•Minecraft IGN: Fire Guy playz

•Pocket Uptime: 4,112 minutes as of 2:39 pm on June 9th, 2018

•Uptime this week: I get roughly 90 minutes, or more a day, so about 450 minutes a week

•Can you get 4 hours of uptime every week?
I am able to get 4 hours of uptime every week

•Have you been banned before?
   Yes, I admit that I have been banned before, I had just started on sft, and I wanted stuff, and I swiped some stuff from some one, and greifed there farm. I was foolish.

•Why should we overlook this?
    The reason that I belive you should overlook it, is because people have stolen from me twice. Now I know what it feels like to grind for materials, and then have them taken from you. Also, I love SFT, I keep going back on. I hardly ever enter any of my other worlds anymore. Getting banned so I can't play would be torture. I am never going to do anything to get banned.

•Do you have a skype or discord?
 I do have a Discord, but I do not have a Skype. My discord username is:
  The Last Avenger #4838

•Have you had any experience staffing on SFT?
  No, I have had no experience staffing on SFT, on any server.

•If so where and what rank?
 I haven't been staff on any server, but I am Veteran Rank on Pocket
(I don't really know if that last part was needed, but I put it just in case)

bouncygirl14

💜 IGN:bouncygirl14 💜
💜Pocket uptime: 28392💜
💜Uptime this week: 4-5+ hours
💜Are you able to obtain 4hours of uptime every week on Pocket?I think so💜
💜Have you been banned before? If so, why should we overlook this?I have never been banned before💜
💜Do you have Skype or Discord? If not, can you get it?I have both but I don't use my skype a lot💜
💜Any previous experience staffing on SFT? If so where and what rank? I have staffed I was a jmod on pocket but I was inactive a lot and That's why I was demoted but I'll change that right away!

I'm sorry how I was previously I can't say I was under a lot of stress but I was in a very speak my mind stage but I hope we can look past that and I will try not to be like that but I wanna be staff again because I love helping and I wanna help in a way that can't right now I'm not doing it for the power I'm doing it because I love what I did if I wasn't all busy I would do it more!.
"we never deserved this place it was just here for us to make it better"