[Survival] Apply for architect!

Started by Mrs_Ender88, Jun 30, 2017, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs_Ender88

Hey survival we are looking for more builders for the architect team. Any build you put up must be made by you.

To apply fill in the following format:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]List of warps to builds:[/b]

Note: The Head Architect Donduogo will have the final say in who gets to be on the team. Please don't apply if you don't plan on being an active part of the team.

Good luck everybody that applies.
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Zeph

Username:DarthAxon
List of warps to builds:Got none here on survival, although on bTeam I was the original architect along with lastmercy that built the previous spawn (before city addition). I can provide images if you'd like. Im also HoA on bteam.

JinxOnTheLoose

What about builds we've done on Single Player? Do those count?

MrChanango

Jun 30, 2017, 02:48 PM #3 Last Edit: Jul 01, 2017, 12:40 PM by MrChanango
Username: MrChanango
List of warps to builds: I kindve just destroyed everything that I had previously build to move to Vetworld, but 2 final buildings are /warp ModMart (partially built by reiner_13, but designed by me entirely) and /warp ca2.
I also built this AMAZING village with custom Trees but it got BCV'd. It was xWildTigerx's and warrarck's village.

(Both AutoShops xD)
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Towelie

Quote from: Jinxie on Jun 30, 2017, 02:11 PMWhat about builds we've done on Single Player? Do those count?
Nope. Only builds made here

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

Username:George_Filos
List of warps to builds:/warp RedWood_ /warp RedWood
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

xJade

Username:xJimJam
List of warps to builds: /warp Hogwarts, /warp PrideWarrior (I've built the houses and custom trees; RainbowChick14 has helped with the roads and statues) /warp JamEMP (Not finished due to being busy with staffing and such.)

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

timelord_emma

Username: timelord_emma
List of warps to builds: /warp emmashouse /warp emnewhouse (not completely finished)

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

mike219966

Username:FusseeMZ
List of warps to build:
/warp tree4sale was built by me and behind it if a dropper (not for sale anymore)
/warp fmz for my home in our "empire" Aertherian. I built a statue a garden and a few of the houses. (I built a tree in /creative that I will try to build in survival go to my plot if wanted to see)

tman6698

Username: tman6698
List of warps to builds: cant remember the warp, but it's my /home if you can access that :)

NexasCain17

Username : NexasCain
Warps: /warp nexasresort  and /warp nexasship (the ship is incomplete and I am still working on it, also the warp is under the ship. I'll change that soon.)

reiner_13

(I know this is really late, just wanna get this in)
Username: reiner_13
Warps: /warp reinerbase (not finished, but I am still working on it), /warp areina (also not finished, I probably won't come back to finish it).

I did have something at /warp R&J_Tree, but I tore it down. I still have pictures of it, though.
http://imgur.com/a/f1Kix
http://imgur.com/a/scdNF
I submitted this build into the Christmas Build Contest. It was a giant, dead, Christmas tree. cuz why not
Spoiler: show
Sorry if this is extreeeeeeeemely late, again :)
The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator