Mar 28, 2024, 01:08 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Bteam and Lost] Custom Prefixes

Started by blalp, Jul 07, 2017, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Jul 07, 2017, 06:04 AM Last Edit: Jul 08, 2017, 11:10 PM by blalp
Ever wanted your own prefix? Something to stand out from the normal easily obtainable ranks? Say hello to Custom Prefixes!
Now available in the premium shop! It works by you (donator) requesting a prefix. Then a staff (Mod+) accepting the prefix.
Would you be interested in a one-time use custom prefix package?

Here are the basic criteria that the staff are using.
  • Must be surrounded with some sort of brackets
  • No swearing
  • Must not resemble staff/clearly a player rank
  • Must not be offensive
  • Max of 10 characters long

Thanks to BlunterWarrior for suggesting! And someone else from lost that I cannot remember srry, but thx!
Quote from: BlunterWarrior on Jun 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
Quote from: blalp on Jun 21, 2017, 10:05 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Jun 21, 2017, 07:26 PM
Quote from: BlunterWarrior on Mar 19, 2017, 04:03 PMWhat about being able to buy (with real money) prefixes

@blalp
That is completely possible. Like choose from a list, make your own? @BlunterWarrior
I'm saying making your own, as I think players would like to have custom prefixes of their choice. @blalp
Have a fantastic day!

Britney1177

ProfessionalPotato is longer than 10 characters. RIP  :'(

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

blalp

Quote from: Britney1177 on Jul 07, 2017, 06:08 AMProfessionalPotato is longer than 10 characters. RIP  :'(
how about ProPotato?
Have a fantastic day!

Britney1177

Quote from: blalp on Jul 07, 2017, 06:09 AM
Quote from: Britney1177 on Jul 07, 2017, 06:08 AMProfessionalPotato is longer than 10 characters. RIP  :'(
how about ProPotato?

I could work with that :D

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

blalp

Lost worked first try :). This post will be moved to front page tomorrow.
Have a fantastic day!

Person514

iLaxrv10

Good work @blalp , cant wait to be helping on future projects with you :P
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

werewolfxx5

Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

xJade

This should also be implemented on survival and creative, i'm sure as heck gonna get a prefix xD  @Towelie

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

AmusingThrone

Quote from: xJimJam on Jul 07, 2017, 07:02 PMThis should also be implemented on survival and creative, i'm sure as heck gonna get a prefix xD  @Towelie

Survival already has custom prefixes, but it is at a higher donation tier.

xJade

Jul 08, 2017, 07:20 AM #11 Last Edit: Jul 08, 2017, 07:41 AM by xJimJam
Quote from: AmusingThrone on Jul 08, 2017, 05:10 AM
Quote from: xJimJam on Jul 07, 2017, 07:02 PMThis should also be implemented on survival and creative, i'm sure as heck gonna get a prefix xD  @Towelie

It's not single tho, you have to buy a rank then the custom prefix. :/

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

AmusingThrone

Quote from: xJimJam on Jul 08, 2017, 07:20 AM

I personally like it that way, because only a limited amount of players have custom prefixes then, and things don't look super organized. But that's just my opinion, @Towelie what do you think?

misspiggy95

Quote from: AmusingThrone on Jul 08, 2017, 07:58 AM

I personally like it that way, because only a limited amount of players have custom prefixes then, and things don't look super organized. But that's just my opinion, @Towelie what do you think?
Also might be confusing of staff members have it and new players see their Blue/Green/Red rank as something other than the Staff Rank. I mean some are still confused by the Discord Rank "in game"

Melons are love. Melons are life

xJade

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 08, 2017, 03:03 PM

Also might be confusing of staff members have it and new players see their Blue/Green/Red rank as something other than the Staff Rank. I mean some are still confused by the Discord Rank "in game"
As it says in blap's post we need Mod+ approval so the colors won't be a huge deal as we can simply say "no" due to the colors.

blalp

Price lowered to 8 dollars. And added a question to the original post. "Would you be interested in a one-time use custom prefix package?"
Have a fantastic day!

misspiggy95

Quote from: xJimJam on Jul 08, 2017, 08:12 PM
Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 08, 2017, 03:03 PM

As it says in blap's post we need Mod+ approval so the colors won't be a huge deal as we can simply say "no" due to the colors.
What I was referring to is if a staff member changed their name. Like random example; a jmod changing their rank to the "Hulk"
Guests may not understand that they are staff or not

Melons are love. Melons are life

blalp

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 08, 2017, 11:29 PM...snip
What I was referring to is if a staff member changed their name. Like random example; a jmod changing their rank to the "Hulk" <br />Guests may not understand that they are staff or not<br />[/img]
The similar rule would also apply. Instead of "Must not resemble staff/clearly a player rank" it would be "clearly a staff rank"
Have a fantastic day!

GeorgeRMCR

Can I get the Prefix [MEMES]
Pwnswords approved it on bteam please :)