Mar 28, 2024, 05:50 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

ban request on DJCarAlarm

Started by That_one_guy_64, Jul 14, 2017, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That_one_guy_64

Jul 14, 2017, 09:24 PM Last Edit: Oct 17, 2017, 06:14 AM by werewolfxx5
It has been god knows how long since i played on this server, simply because i lost everything somehow without knowing, but i have found something that was buried in my screen shots and im sure that people would like to see it... I cant remember how this server treats this kind of thing so i have just named the thread ban request

and also i had another screenshot with him asking if any mods or admins were on, me saying "die is a jr mod" and then him saying "fuck you" again and then constantly denying it in public chat

thanks... - That_One_Guy_64

Lucy_23x

Man daz wrong
Find him
Beat him
You have my permission

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Person514

If any staff member sees him on, we will talk to him about his behavior. Thanks for letting us know  :laugh: .

That_one_guy_64

Quote from: BlunterWarrior on Jul 14, 2017, 09:36 PMIf any staff member sees him on, we will talk to him about his behavior. Thanks for letting us know  :laugh: .
its been a very long time, i dont know if he will  remember

werewolfxx5

Quote from: BlunterWarrior on Jul 14, 2017, 09:36 PMIf any staff member sees him on, we will talk to him about his behavior. Thanks for letting us know  :laugh: .
Yea thanks for letting us know That_one_guy_64. We'll look into that ASAP.
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

misspiggy95

Wait wait, just a quick question. Why wait till now to report something from January of 2016?

Melons are love. Melons are life

blakus87

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 15, 2017, 01:05 AMWait wait, just a quick question. Why wait till now to report something from January of 2016?

^^ this is a good statement

Zeph

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jul 15, 2017, 01:05 AMWait wait, just a quick question. Why wait till now to report something from January of 2016?

The real question is why dont you wait 18months before reporting something hmmm @eggplantqueen i mean @misspiggy95

blalp

They last logged in on March 19 2016. Notified staff to keep a look out. Moved post to report cheaters and greifers.
Have a fantastic day!