Mar 29, 2024, 11:51 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Hey guys

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 20, 2017, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakus87

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 21, 2017, 09:27 PMOk so guys, I know it is delayed but I was ready to release it last night I had stayed up till 4am to get it ready. I was urged by a few people to not launch the server then head to sleep so I could sort any issues that pop up. Because there will be issues, this won't be a smooth launch I'm sure of that.

Last minute I had to update mods and remove mods and retest for any issues due to the issues with Pixelmon being shut down.

Believe it or not I do have a life and responsibilities that I can not just drop to work for SFT. I was not counting on my friend to have an issue with his puppy, which I'll have to give him another ride today at 10.

Pix will be launched very soon, if you have anything you'd like to say please say it to my face. I'm doing the best I can here.

Whos throwin shade. Let me at um.

GammaGamming

take your time irl is more important.

Dpa1991

Had dinner, had to run another errand. It's now 7:47pm and I have to run another errand in 2hrs, so I am going to try and launch the server within the next two hours.

Don't hold me to it, but I am going to give it my best effort

werewolfxx5

Nice! I'm looking forward to trying it soon!
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

karnold

yeah the boys

Chocobo123456

If ya need it heres a list of pokemon i found that are easy to kill and give fairly good evs the only repeat one being golem
Jumpluff speed 3
dustox sp defence 3
beautifly sp attack 3
golem defence 3
luxray attack 3
walrain hp 3

chose pokemon that arent good stat wise and are fairly common as well so it could help out ^_^

DeltaCosmic

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 21, 2017, 11:58 PMHad dinner, had to run another errand. It's now 7:47pm and I have to run another errand in 2hrs, so I am going to try and launch the server within the next two hours.

Don't hold me to it, but I am going to give it my best effort

Your an awesome nugget, don't let people tell you otherwise. your not worse then Nintendo and its breath of the wild wait.(love that game though)

You get cookie. hell, you get the entire cookie jar.
can't wait.

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary