Mar 28, 2024, 06:03 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Hey guys

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 20, 2017, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Sorry this isn't the pix post y'all were wanting but there may be a few hours delay in launching today. Last night @magl  helped me test last minute and discovered Pokémon didn't drop items. I spent the better part of the night working on that and managed to fix it.

Spent 2pm to 6am working on pix before passing out, woke up again at noon this morning and ended up running around town doing errands, a friend of mine needs a ride to take his new puppy to the vet so I won't be home till later tonight most likely 

Chocobo123456

Its k dpa  #PersonalLifeComesBeforePix

theP

Someones gonna "die" when pix launches... and it's not you dpa.....

Dday694

Im still alive though and adding some small touches here and there while you guy wait!

such as this....

Nubbun

Is it safe to go to bed or would I risk missing launch hour? xd

\(◎o◎)/

Dpa1991

Quote from: magl on Jul 20, 2017, 09:56 PMIs it safe to go to bed or would I risk missing launch hour? xd

Not sure, stuck in traffic now so it might be a few more hours

Chocobo123456

Will we get like a huge announcment when its ready and public?

iLaxrv10

Thanks for the hard work @Dpa1991
Look at Discord pm's when you can <3
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

blakus87

I'm ready to begin my training to be a Pokémon master!

Th3RedGamer

Maybe an @ everyone on discord would be appropriate for launch....

MrChanango

I've never played Pix.. but I might try it! :)
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

blakus87

Quote from: Th3RedGamer on Jul 20, 2017, 10:42 PMMaybe an @ everyone on discord would be appropriate for launch....

Agree we do have a new announcements area that this would go well in.

Dpa1991

I am so tired  :-\

DeltaCosmic

Jul 21, 2017, 04:00 AM #13 Last Edit: Jul 21, 2017, 04:07 AM by DeltaCosmic
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 21, 2017, 03:26 AMI am so tired  :-\
Everyone appreciates what you do and what your doing. If your too tired to do much, wait till tomorrow, get sleep.

I Know people are going to be mad at me for saying this, but if hes tired he might miss something.
Trust me, as any sleeplocke player would know, being tired can mess things up bad.
 edit: Also, we want our daps to be healthy.

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

GammaGamming

Dpa1991

Quote from: DeltaCosmic on Jul 21, 2017, 04:00 AM
Everyone appreciates what you do and what your doing. If your too tired to do much, wait till tomorrow, get sleep.

I Know people are going to be mad at me for saying this, but if hes tired he might miss something.
Trust me, as any sleeplocke player would know, being tired can mess things up bad.

I should take your advice but instead I went to Walmart and got half a gallon of iced coffee and various snacks

DeltaCosmic

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 21, 2017, 05:08 AM

I should take your advice but instead I went to Walmart and got half a gallon of iced coffee and various snacks
That's what i normally do, minus the walmart, i just eat oranges and apples or any other fruit and veggie available to me, and i power down coffee or tea.
Well, Don't push yourself.(cus i cannot stop you) But if yarr gonna overnight this watch netflix while doing it. music even loud music can eventually put you to sleep. watch a funny or action packed film or show(like family guy)

Just get some sleep eventually(but no more then 9 hours, because thats not good for ya)

*Btw, I like how first i say you should get sleep, but when you get coffee i give you advise*

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

GammaGamming

will there be a Pokemon wipe on release?

Nubbun

Quote from: GammaGamming on Jul 21, 2017, 05:28 AMwill there be a Pokemon wipe on release?
Your old Pokémon's will be on the old server and it will be called Pixelmon classic, you'll still be able to play there
The new server will be a fresh start for everyone

(#Borrowed knowledge)

\(◎o◎)/

GammaGamming

OK! Great i cant wait to start over :D

TheStarNomad✯

Just woke up; glad to know I didn't miss anything

Long time StarNomad

Towelie

I gave you the same advice too. Told you to take a day, what's another day of delay? And it's better to see things with a fresh perspective some times.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Th3RedGamer

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 21, 2017, 07:43 AM

I gave you the same advice too. Told you to take a day, what's another day of delay? And it's better to see things with a fresh perspective some times.
What if pixelmon was the greatest belated April fools prank ever...

GammaGamming

Dpa1991

Ok so guys, I know it is delayed but I was ready to release it last night I had stayed up till 4am to get it ready. I was urged by a few people to not launch the server then head to sleep so I could sort any issues that pop up. Because there will be issues, this won't be a smooth launch I'm sure of that.

Last minute I had to update mods and remove mods and retest for any issues due to the issues with Pixelmon being shut down.

Believe it or not I do have a life and responsibilities that I can not just drop to work for SFT. I was not counting on my friend to have an issue with his puppy, which I'll have to give him another ride today at 10.

Pix will be launched very soon, if you have anything you'd like to say please say it to my face. I'm doing the best I can here.