Mar 29, 2024, 02:25 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] Come give us a visit!

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 26, 2017, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Don't forget to come give us a visit! I know you've probably seen the player counter on the homepage says 0 players are online but don't worry -- that's just broken currently. There are usually 10-15+ players on at almost any hour.

Click Here to visit our modpack page (Under renovation) for information on how to download the modpack. While you're there, don't forget to drop us a like :)

HD

Everything is still fresh, so come and try it xD

IiRr22Bb

I would if I could, just bashing survival sorry

Nubbun

Quote from: IiRr22Bb on Jul 26, 2017, 09:26 PMI would if I could, just bashing survival sorry
Pixelmon > survival tho ;3

\(◎o◎)/

theP

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lucy_23x

Would
Can't rn
Currently on Spain
Wont be able to until Thursday/Friday next week

... Omg that's ages..

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

theP

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 27, 2017, 06:44 AM
Quote from: magl on Jul 26, 2017, 09:37 PM
Quote from: IiRr22Bb on Jul 26, 2017, 09:26 PMI would if I could, just bashing survival sorry
Pixelmon > survival tho ;3

make surival better then! (ok im sowwy tow ;3 )

Im_Offically_Alex

I can't get into pixelmon? I join the mod pack but then it just puts me back to the home screen of technic launcher.
Survival Member , Pixelmon Zubat.

Nubbun

Quote from: Im_Offically_Alex on Jul 30, 2017, 12:43 PMI can't get into pixelmon? I join the mod pack but then it just puts me back to the home screen of technic launcher.
Try allocating more ram
Start the launcher -> click launcher options (not modpack options) -> go to java -> add more than 2gb for it to load

\(◎o◎)/

Im_Offically_Alex

Quote from: magl on Jul 30, 2017, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Im_Offically_Alex on Jul 30, 2017, 12:43 PMI can't get into pixelmon? I join the mod pack but then it just puts me back to the home screen of technic launcher.
Try allocating more ram
Start the launcher -> click launcher options (not modpack options) -> go to java -> add more than 2gb for it to load
I've went into it, no more than 1GB Options.

Im_Offically_Alex

Quote from: Im_Offically_Alex on Jul 30, 2017, 01:59 PM
Quote from: magl on Jul 30, 2017, 01:31 PM
Try allocating more ram
I've went into it, no more than 1GB Options.
Nvm, found out I had to update my java to 64BIT! Thank you @magl :)

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 30, 2017, 03:35 PM
Quote from: theP on Jul 27, 2017, 09:55 AMmake surival better then! (ok im sowwy tow ;3 )
Ok, how?
make it into a pixelmon server! (jks okay i'm so sorry xD)

\(◎o◎)/

BioPh33r