[Survival Weekend Event] Storage Wars

Started by Doctor_Thanos, Jul 27, 2017, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor_Thanos

Jul 27, 2017, 04:34 PM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2017, 01:11 PM by Thanos
Survival Weekend Event
Storage Wars

On Saturday the 29th of July 2017, 20:00 (UTC+0), Britney1177, MrChanango and I will be hosting Storage Wars at /warp storagewars. Click here for a Countdown.

Prizes include SteveCo Rare & normal Crates and Rare Keys, SteveCo Rare & normal Crate items, beacons, aeroplanes, vote tokens, diamond blocks and much more to be discovered!

No refunds will be made.
You should pay Britney1177 for any storage you win on auction and it will be unlocked under your name after the event.
Highest bidder wins.

I'd like to thank Mrs_Ender88 for helping us by providing custom items, TheStarNomad for making a huge crate donation and TheMelonQueen for allowing me to copy some items for prizes. Merci beaucoup! <3

Don't know what Storage Wars is?
Storage Wars is a game in which you can buy a storage by offering the highest bid on the auction. You may not know what is inside the storage and you may hit some pretty good prizes or not. You should pay Britney1177 once you are announced highest bidder and the storage will be unlocked for you after the event ends.

platerfin

Towelie

I'll try to be there because I like Storage Wars, but I work this weekend :(

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

MrChanango

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 27, 2017, 05:59 PMI'll try to be there because I like Storage Wars, but I work this weekend :(
Darn :(
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Dartz

This is Lit! I will be there if i can!

toxic_foxtrot

I'll be driving back from the beach... cri cri

Rose2247

I have no in game money so I don't think I will be participating
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Doctor_Thanos

Sadly, I will not make it for the event. :S

But @MrChanango  and I have prepared everything for @Britney1177  to host it so make sure to pay her after!
Hope you guys enjoy it! <3