Mar 29, 2024, 12:23 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Dino help :o

Started by Purple, Aug 04, 2017, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Hello all!

So I'm having a dino issue. I hatched a lovely little baby dilophosaurus and stood close to the egg as it hatched but sadly it is untamed :o
I've tried to hand feed the little cutie in an attempt to tame it but it's not interested. (Don't worry, it had a feeder!)
Does anybody know how I can tame this little beastie? I've tried to find the answer via Google and such but it seems the version on the server is older than the info I'm able to find.

Thanks in advance!

PurpleFizzeh <3

blalp

do you get any messages like that dino doesnt obay your commands? Does the dinopedia show the owner?
Have a fantastic day!

Purple

No messages at all. When I use the Dinopedia book on the dinos it lists their hunger, happiness and tells me that they are untamed. I've tried it with 3 dinos now, have been in range of them all and still they are hatching untamed :(

xQuicScopex

last I heard the dinopedia doesn't half work not sure as to how or why since I don't use the mod but that might help shed some light here

smallfry5545

If you were in the 6 block radius while it was hatching, it should have tamed. I believe the only other way to tame it would be trying to hand feed it meat or whip it. However, from what I remember the whip is disabled.