Mar 19, 2024, 05:32 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] New RightHand

Started by Towelie, Aug 09, 2017, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I'm not sure if you remember but a while back we used to have two RightHands. Nafi and Miner. They did wildly different things.
Nafi was in charge of the back-end, maintaining the server, finding new plugins, etc and Miner did well, normal Right Hand stuff.
Sadly Nafi had to resign so since then, we've been functioning with a single RightHand @Mrs_Ender88

However, as of now, we are going to get a second Right Hand - @darknuju

Responsibilities:
@darknuju -  Back-end server maintenance / troubleshooting, identifying new plugins (fun minigames / donator perks to add to the server) and finding sollutions to every day problems
@Mrs_Ender88  - Making lists of what people want changed and bugging me every day until I do what's on those lists.

Please congratulate dark. What this means is that my lack of free time no longer has to translate in Survival suffering. Dark is basically me when I can't be around (and it works out great since he's US timezone)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

darknuju

Hope I am able to lighten Tows load and keep the server running well for all of you. :)

Towelie

Please note that in the first month he's going to go through an accomodation period so don't ask him anything as he doesn't know yet xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

IiRr22Bb

Nicadean33

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Shnarf_

Shnarf_

toxic_foxtrot

Well its nice to see that you are finally using your full potential! gg any questions please ask

thanks
toxic

Lady_Laqueesha

Wow this is great! Congrats to both and good luck!

MidnightKitty

Congrats on your new possition!  :P

smallfry5545

Snake

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Kiannaa

Protecter3

well done darknuju!

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder