Mar 19, 2024, 02:27 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Imagine Dragons or Jake Paul

Started by Britney1177, Aug 09, 2017, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is better?

Imagine Dragons
48 (87.3%)
Jake Paul
7 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Britney1177

So @IiRr22Bb has started this war claiming Jake Paul is better than Imagine Dragons. He told me to make this poll. Let's settle this once and for all.

I think there's enough proof that Imagine Dragons is definitely better. I'm only going to give a few things each, as if I continue, it would be super long.

Imagine Dragons:
- Is partnered with The Tyler Robinson Foundation to help children with cancer.
- Doesn't brag about fame in songs, or brag in general. All their songs are written from the heart and have good meaning.
- Cares about their fans, does random meetups and surprises superfans.
- Rose to fame by working hard, and being so thankful to where they are today.
- Lead singer, Dan Reynolds, has ankylosing spondylitis. He takes his time to host a show to interview other people with the disease, so other people suffering with it know how to cope with it.
- Tries to spread peace and love. Dan Reynolds was this year's Trevor Project Hero Honoree, and is constantly seen trying to unite people.

Jake Paul:
- Brags about his possessions.
- Only is famous due to being in his brother's vines.
- Was (let's face it) dropped by Disney due to his behavior.
- Set a bunch of stuff on fire in his backyard, always making such a ruckus that it terrorizes and annoys his neighbors.
- Spreads hate, says some people are better than others, constantly reflects on images of people.

You be the judge. :)

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Smileyface2288

IMAGINE DRAGONS ❤️💙💚 Listen to 1 Song but there way better because Jake Paul... Ew

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Smileyface2288

Aug 09, 2017, 08:46 PM #3 Last Edit: Aug 10, 2017, 01:31 AM by Smileyface2288
Quote from: IiRr22Bb on Aug 09, 2017, 08:42 PM
Quote from: Smileyface2288 on Aug 09, 2017, 08:40 PMIMAGINE DRAGONS :heart: Listen to 1 Song but there way better because Jake Paul... Ew

#KnowsSheWillGetDemotedFromAdminIfSheDoesntGoWithBritney

Rather be dead than choose him ;)

Passava1

nobody can catfish me better than myself

blakus87

Lucy_23x

Only ever heard of imagine dragons and metallica
Only listened to imagine dragons

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

TheStarNomad✯

I imagine dragons were always better.

Long time StarNomad

MrChanango

100% Honest Jake paul is the biggest jerk on youtube.

Imagine dragons is POPPIN

#MeMeBigBoy
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Person514

Waffle_man22

In terms of music, Chuck Berry is the way to go.  You young whippersnappers might not have heard of him.

toxic_foxtrot

Well ive got tickets for Imagine Dragons so there's that...

TheMop123

Imagine Dragons!
As a lot of you probably remember, I went through a huge phase of like two years of never shutting up about this band. I still have the obsession, just don't go on about it as much haha.
Their music is so good and they're genuinely good people.

omelott

Imagine Dragons by a mile lmao

smallfry5545

Imagine dragons is winning... I don't think Jake Paul even has a chance of catching up.

Kiannaa

IiRr22Bb

This isnt serious guys, I was just having a fool around with Britney, yes I do not like Jake Paul in reality.. I have listened to a few songs, I think one of them is good.

Towelie

Imagine Dragons are cool and all but....

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

IiRr22Bb

Dantdm_jr123

Aug 10, 2017, 12:35 PM #19 Last Edit: Dec 27, 2017, 03:50 PM by Dantdm_jr123
I don't like Jake Paul, so I vote imagine dragons.

blakus87

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 10, 2017, 12:16 PMImagine Dragons are cool and all but....

After watching this, I hope his teeth fall out and he loses all his hair.

GeorgeRMCR

Jake paul is my Idol I would love to be like him when I grow up :)

Nubbun

Quote from: GeorgeRMCR on Aug 10, 2017, 03:51 PMJake paul is my Idol I would love to be like him when I grow up :)
I too would love to have an army of 10year olds who defends every stupid thing I do no matter how bad it is :)

\(◎o◎)/

IiRr22Bb

Quote from: magl on Aug 10, 2017, 04:24 PM
Quote from: GeorgeRMCR on Aug 10, 2017, 03:51 PMJake paul is my Idol I would love to be like him when I grow up :)
I too would love to have an army of 10year olds who defends every stupid thing I do no matter how bad it is :)
Maybe that's why it's called team 10 ey.

Tombo_

If only there was an 'other' option.