Previous topic - Next topic

Who is better?

Imagine Dragons
48 (87.3%)
Jake Paul
7 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Britney1177

So @IiRr22Bb has started this war claiming Jake Paul is better than Imagine Dragons. He told me to make this poll. Let's settle this once and for all.

I think there's enough proof that Imagine Dragons is definitely better. I'm only going to give a few things each, as if I continue, it would be super long.

Imagine Dragons:
- Is partnered with The Tyler Robinson Foundation to help children with cancer.
- Doesn't brag about fame in songs, or brag in general. All their songs are written from the heart and have good meaning.
- Cares about their fans, does random meetups and surprises superfans.
- Rose to fame by working hard, and being so thankful to where they are today.
- Lead singer, Dan Reynolds, has ankylosing spondylitis. He takes his time to host a show to interview other people with the disease, so other people suffering with it know how to cope with it.
- Tries to spread peace and love. Dan Reynolds was this year's Trevor Project Hero Honoree, and is constantly seen trying to unite people.

Jake Paul:
- Brags about his possessions.
- Only is famous due to being in his brother's vines.
- Was (let's face it) dropped by Disney due to his behavior.
- Set a bunch of stuff on fire in his backyard, always making such a ruckus that it terrorizes and annoys his neighbors.
- Spreads hate, says some people are better than others, constantly reflects on images of people.

You be the judge. :)

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Smileyface2288

IMAGINE DRAGONS ❤️💙💚 Listen to 1 Song but there way better because Jake Paul... Ew

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

Smileyface2288

Aug 09, 2017, 08:46 PM #3 Last Edit: Aug 10, 2017, 01:31 AM by Smileyface2288
Quote from: IiRr22Bb on Aug 09, 2017, 08:42 PM
Quote from: Smileyface2288 on Aug 09, 2017, 08:40 PMIMAGINE DRAGONS :heart: Listen to 1 Song but there way better because Jake Paul... Ew

#KnowsSheWillGetDemotedFromAdminIfSheDoesntGoWithBritney

Rather be dead than choose him ;)

Passava1

nobody can catfish me better than myself

blakus87

Lucy_23x

Only ever heard of imagine dragons and metallica
Only listened to imagine dragons

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

TheStarNomad✯

I imagine dragons were always better.

Long time StarNomad

MrChanango

100% Honest Jake paul is the biggest jerk on youtube.

Imagine dragons is POPPIN

#MeMeBigBoy
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Person514

Waffle_man22

In terms of music, Chuck Berry is the way to go.  You young whippersnappers might not have heard of him.

toxic_foxtrot

Well ive got tickets for Imagine Dragons so there's that...

TheMop123

Imagine Dragons!
As a lot of you probably remember, I went through a huge phase of like two years of never shutting up about this band. I still have the obsession, just don't go on about it as much haha.
Their music is so good and they're genuinely good people.

omelott

Imagine Dragons by a mile lmao

smallfry5545

Imagine dragons is winning... I don't think Jake Paul even has a chance of catching up.

Kiannaa

IiRr22Bb

This isnt serious guys, I was just having a fool around with Britney, yes I do not like Jake Paul in reality.. I have listened to a few songs, I think one of them is good.

Towelie

Imagine Dragons are cool and all but....

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

IiRr22Bb

Dantdm_jr123

Aug 10, 2017, 12:35 PM #19 Last Edit: Dec 27, 2017, 03:50 PM by Dantdm_jr123
I don't like Jake Paul, so I vote imagine dragons.

blakus87

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 10, 2017, 12:16 PMImagine Dragons are cool and all but....

After watching this, I hope his teeth fall out and he loses all his hair.

GeorgeRMCR

Jake paul is my Idol I would love to be like him when I grow up :)

Nubbun

Quote from: GeorgeRMCR on Aug 10, 2017, 03:51 PMJake paul is my Idol I would love to be like him when I grow up :)
I too would love to have an army of 10year olds who defends every stupid thing I do no matter how bad it is :)

\(◎o◎)/

IiRr22Bb

Quote from: magl on Aug 10, 2017, 04:24 PM
Quote from: GeorgeRMCR on Aug 10, 2017, 03:51 PMJake paul is my Idol I would love to be like him when I grow up :)
I too would love to have an army of 10year olds who defends every stupid thing I do no matter how bad it is :)
Maybe that's why it's called team 10 ey.

Tombo_

If only there was an 'other' option.

blakus87

Quote from: Tombo_ on Aug 10, 2017, 08:42 PMIf only there was an 'other' option.

I made one but it was rudely removed by @Britney1177

Britney1177

Quote from: Tombo_ on Aug 10, 2017, 08:42 PMIf only there was an 'other' option.

That's not the point of the poll though. xD

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

onionboys

wheres miricx when you need him....

iLaxrv10

This is literally the most biased thing ever. Something good vs. something that is enough to make me revoke my Youtube Red subscription because they actually allow this idiot on the internet.

Imagine Dragons any day of the week
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner