Apr 19, 2024, 09:35 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] Premium shop!

Started by Dpa1991, Aug 14, 2017, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I've completely overhauled the premium shop and re-set up everything from scratch (cleaned up variables and back-end stuff to make it easier for me to use)

I can't seem to figure out how to do the community goals the way I want to so for now I set it up to give everyone 3 rare candies for every $50 spent on the shop.

Let me know what you guys think of the shop so far, I will be adding Premium ranks and Legendaries to the shop at a later date (It is 6:40am and yet again here I am working on pix.. I didnt feel like adding in new ranks :P)

Click here for the shop

IiRr22Bb

Dpa1991

Quote from: IiRr22Bb on Aug 14, 2017, 10:44 AMNo donator ranks?

Read the post before commenting or questioning it.

theP

Looks cool.... id just reduces the price of: "Add a legendary to Wondertrade!" a bit seeing as the chance you get it is only 1 in 100 (assuming you didn't change how big the pool is). Now i understand that if you put the price too low the server will get flooded with legends again but seing as its the only way to buy legends at this point in time... idk by how much but it just seems a bit too expensive. (a random legend cost 500 USD atm if you want to 100% get it)

And id half the price of the EV reset seing as the berrys can be farmed in just a couple of hours and 10 USD seems a bit expensive for just a couple hours work

Lastly ,idk if you can, add an IV change (just one stat though) for like 15USD or more (id ask what people think first though cause dittos with 5 or 6 perf IVs do seem a bit OP :3 [then again thats 75/90 USD])

iLaxrv10

Thanks so much Dpa, as soon as I'm back in the states ill be getting a giftcard to donate!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

GotAnError

Imma definitely donate.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Nubbun

Aug 14, 2017, 12:18 PM #6 Last Edit: Aug 14, 2017, 12:23 PM by magl
Quote from: theP on Aug 14, 2017, 11:25 AMLooks cool.... id just reduces the price of: "Add a legendary to Wondertrade!" a bit seeing as the chance you get it is only 1 in 100 (assuming you didn't change how big the pool is). Now i understand that if you put the price too low the server will get flooded with legends again but seing as its the only way to buy legends at this point in time... idk by how much but it just seems a bit too expensive. (a random legend cost 500 USD atm if you want to 100% get it)

And id half the price of the EV reset seing as the berrys can be farmed in just a couple of hours and 10 USD seems a bit expensive for just a couple hours work

Lastly ,idk if you can, add an IV change (just one stat though) for like 15USD or more (id ask what people think first though cause dittos with 5 or 6 perf IVs do seem a bit OP :3 [then again thats 75/90 USD])

Both ev price and chance of iv reset were talked about on server earlier

Dpa mentioned that the ev reset was an okay price cuz even if 1 person bought it then server would get money but still asked players what price would seem fit. Someone said 5$ max 10 and he just placed it at 10

And as for iv reset it was something in the line of keeping it to breeding (by players choice) (:

And I personally like the idea of Legend in wondertrade seeing as its a global perk and could be fun (same reason as above, if it gets bought a few times then server earns money) xP

\(◎o◎)/