Mar 29, 2024, 02:51 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Here's how this is going to go

Started by Towelie, Aug 19, 2017, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 19, 2017, 08:01 PMHomophobic words such as f.... q.... and so on are also to be avoided.
If queer is used as an insult I agree the player saying it should be warned or banned, but if not it should be allowed.

Towelie

Quote from: TeraStorm on Aug 20, 2017, 09:55 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Aug 19, 2017, 08:01 PMHomophobic words such as f.... q.... and so on are also to be avoided.
If queer is used as an insult I agree the player saying it should be warned or banned, but if not it should be allowed.
I agree with you, with the contingency that we don't get a shit storm of people reporting the use of that word as offensive, even if not targeted at someone.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Bakonator

R&U, but imo, "Zero Tolerance" policies often (though not always) mean individuals are responsible for knowing rules, and warnings aren't part of the fun (hence "Zero" tolerance). This, since we're a gaming community, could be too harsh. So, if you (individual(s) who are salty about getting banned from one of our servers/the forum and decided to bombard us with fake accs to harass us) should really know we're giving you second chances 'round 'ere.

not tryin' to change anything, just for the folks to see. I'm down with ZT.

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Quote from: MetaBird on Aug 20, 2017, 04:16 PMR&U, but imo, "Zero Tolerance" policies often (though not always) mean individuals are responsible for knowing rules, and warnings aren't part of the fun (hence "Zero" tolerance). This, since we're a gaming community, could be too harsh. So, if you (individual(s) who are salty about getting banned from one of our servers/the forum and decided to bombard us with fake accs to harass us) should really know we're giving you second chances 'round 'ere.

not tryin' to change anything, just for the folks to see. I'm down with ZT.

Like the comment. Hate the use of italics