Mar 28, 2024, 07:25 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Temporary leave of absence

Started by Dpa1991, Sep 08, 2017, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Hey guys just wanted to make a post letting you all know that over the next few days you will most likely see less of me and starii. Hurricane Irma keeps shifting more and more towards me so with each new predicted path I'll be getting hit even harder. I believe we are expecting the storm to arrive Saturday or Sunday, so until then I'll be here still.

Wish me luck, and if you're in Florida - good luck. Post here and share your plans

Jyncs

Good luck my fellow Floridian.

I think I will be closer to the eye of the storm than you will be unless it shifts west once again.

Dpa1991

Quote from: Jyncs on Sep 08, 2017, 11:18 AMGood luck my fellow Floridian.

I think I will be closer to the eye of the storm than you will be unless it shifts west once again.

The most recent projected paths show the eye going right over or next to me, it looks like it shifted more western in the last two I've seen.

Doesn't really mean much though the projected paths change so frequently I'd say anyone's at equal risk until it hits lol

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

blalp

gl dpa and his hello Floridians
Have a fantastic day!

George

Good Luck. Hope you stay good !
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Jyncs

Jyncs

The good news is that by the time it reaches us up here we will only have winds of about 90mph

Not for sure what they will be where you are dpa but you are only 2 hours away.

Dpa has more to worry about from flooding than I do

Dpa1991

Sep 08, 2017, 03:07 PM #8 Last Edit: Sep 08, 2017, 03:13 PM by Dpa1991
Winds are expected to be 90+ too, we're already flooded here though so anything from the hurricane will just be more flooding..

E:Just checked the map, that predicted line is about exactly the same distance from me as it is from you

misspiggy95

Good luck and stay safe!

I just got off the phone with some of my family over in florida, they are getting everything ready to stake out this hurricane.

Melons are love. Melons are life

smallfry5545

So many bad things happening around the world..
Stay safe!

Lucy_23x

Good luck
Stay safe
Get out .-.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Jyncs

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Sep 08, 2017, 03:07 PMWinds are expected to be 90+ too, we're already flooded here though so anything from the hurricane will just be more flooding..

E:Just checked the map, that predicted line is about exactly the same distance from me as it is from you
Problem is it keeps shifting more and more west which sucks for you

Jyncs

Thanks for the thoughts all.

I'll try to take some video and share it with everyone. Because YOLO! :P

That is if I can do it safely.

blakus87

Quote from: Jyncs on Sep 08, 2017, 06:18 PMThanks for the thoughts all.

Oh if you get video your too close.

Stay safe everyone.

Jyncs

Quote from: blakus87 on Sep 08, 2017, 06:31 PM
Quote from: Jyncs on Sep 08, 2017, 06:18 PMThanks for the thoughts all.

Oh if you get video your too close.

Stay safe everyone.
Everyone in Florida is too close. No place to run except north and who wants to get stuck on the interstate and highways.

Dpa1991

Yep, moving more and more west, not looking good for me. I'll try and get video too should get some good YouTube clicks xd

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Dpa1991

Car broke down.. So much for evacuating

Jyncs

Yeah that mf'r is coming right on top of you now and is further away from me. Stay safe over the next few days.

Dpa1991

I dont like the way this is developing.

blalp

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Sep 09, 2017, 03:09 AMCar broke down.. So much for evacuating
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Sep 09, 2017, 04:08 AMI dont like the way this is developing.
Stay safe. Make a raft or something. Gl
Have a fantastic day!

darknuju

Jyncs

Yeah now it looks like it is going to go right over to top of Dpa now.

Let's hope it shifts even more to the west as that has been the trend over the past 24hrs

Towelie

Quote from: Jyncs on Sep 09, 2017, 01:19 PMYeah now it looks like it is going to go right over to top of Dpa now.

Let's hope it shifts even more to the west as that has been the trend over the past 24hrs

Crap :(

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796