Mar 28, 2024, 07:30 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Roast me

Started by Towelie, Sep 13, 2017, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 13, 2017, 03:50 PM Last Edit: Sep 13, 2017, 04:07 PM by Towelie
Roast me! Do your worse! I promise you I won't ban you.
Use any words but please have a bit of decency as this is a front page post so I'm going to have to insist to not use excessive cursing.

NOTE: Any post that is not a roast and just "airing grievances" will be removed. This is not the place for that.

EDIT: I will award the best roaster with a custom item on survival. I will pick the best roaster.

EDIT: For those of you going like "Did towelie go mad" The answer is no. I just wanted to do something that's fun (not for me though :P) and would un-wind people.

EDIT: Be original. Don't just copy stuff from google... C'mon..

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MarisaKirisame

I'd hide behind a degenerate weed facade, too, if birds were my only friend.

Britney1177

The only two times the overall team I picked for splatfest lost, was when you chose the same team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

xQuicScopex

Just wanna say, I loved seeing Princess Leia strangling you at the end of Return of the Jedi.

SnipeMasterShark

YOUR MOMMA SO FAT....

I mean...uh....

:fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:
:fire:  :fire:  :fire: Towelie :fire:  :fire:  :fire:
:fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

:cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:  :cookedmeat:

YOU HAVE BEEN ROASTED

Katherine

Allegiant

Boi looking the white version of a High Jamaican.
Boi looking like a super hero.  "I'm FlyHighMan! I'm here to make you go high up in the sky".
Boi looking like the white version of the dude singing" Because I got high".
Boi thinking he's the Hokage of SFT.
Boi made his hair into dredds because his hairline was all the way back in the 80's
Boi his bird probably really his only friend he got.
Tow, this only for the jokes xD, if I said something that offended you, WARN ME PLEASE. Hope you enjoy.

xQuicScopex

xQuicScopex

why make us roast you? go out in public and say you host a server for children and then let the people in prison do it for you ;)

PurpleShlong

I'd own a server too if I didn't have friends

MarisaKirisame

I bet Tow would look down the lightsaber.

werewolfxx5

Your forehead is big.
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

xQuicScopex

Lucy_23x

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

misspiggy95

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 13, 2017, 04:41 PMWhy don't you have a girlfriend?
Hes waiting for the girl of his dreams to join SFT so he can wow her with he Owner power of course ;)

Melons are love. Melons are life

American_Walrus

I've heard several times that SFT is your "baby". This is only because we all know you won't be making one any time soon.

Bob Marley's "down-there hair" had more dreadlocks than you

If you actually smoked weed you wouldn't be such a hardass all the time

A PETA animal shelter gets more tail than you

Lucy_23x

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Sep 13, 2017, 04:45 PM
Hes waiting for the girl of his dreams to join SFT so he can wow her with he Owner power of course ;)
I didn't know bird men were attractive on the internet

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

misspiggy95

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 13, 2017, 04:49 PM
Who said they are?
Hence why tow doesn't have a girlfriend ;)

And lets be honest, Tow would probably give more attention to cocoa than a girl because cocoa is always seeking attention (Or else she will chew up everything you love, including your non existant girlfriend)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Sep 13, 2017, 04:52 PM
Who said they are?

And lets be honest, Tow would probably give more attention to cocoa than a girl because cocoa is always seeking attention (Or else she will chew up everything you love, including your non existant girlfriend)

I nominate you as tribute

misspiggy95

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 13, 2017, 04:54 PM
Who said they are?

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of me sticking my face in a blender

donnydoom604

@saywhat2365 is a better owner than you

HD

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Sep 13, 2017, 04:56 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 13, 2017, 04:54 PM
Who said they are?

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of me sticking my face in a blender
This is the best chat about roast I have ever seen

XZ_SLAUGHTER

If i was an attractive 20 year old girl i would have manager already

Lucy_23x

Quote from: XZ_SLAUGHTER on Sep 13, 2017, 05:26 PMIf i was an attractive 20 year old girl i would have manager already
Wait-
Aren't you?

XZ_SLAUGHTER

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 13, 2017, 05:27 PM
Quote from: XZ_SLAUGHTER on Sep 13, 2017, 05:26 PMIf i was an attractive 20 year old girl i would have manager already
Wait-
Aren't you?

If i was i would have manager already