Mar 28, 2024, 10:31 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Roast me

Started by Towelie, Sep 13, 2017, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American_Walrus

You said you wouldn't ban me so...

creeks and spen  would've been better owners than you

American_Walrus

Quote from: American_Walrus on Sep 13, 2017, 08:41 PMYou said you wouldn't ban me so...

c***** and spen  would've been better owners than you

Didn't know she was automatically censored lmao

You know who it is if you're old enough

reiner_13

You could at least look like the character you're named after. You're just a random, white, Jamaican guy.
The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

Rose2247

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 13, 2017, 06:28 PM
Quote from: Rose2247 on Sep 13, 2017, 05:57 PMNot that good at roasting but I'll give it my best shot

Your creativity is so low that you had to take your ign from a street
DOH is a street?
No but there is a street called Towlie
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

iLaxrv10

The general population of SFT trying to think of a decent roast in order to win a "nifty" prize on a children's game. Yeah, were the winners here.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

4dan7

Roast you ay, I got a joke

Your server.

plz nu ban <3

Keep It Classy.-4Dan

MonsterSponge

Your favorite movie is "The 100 Year Old Virgin"
3 Year Veteran of SuperFunTime

Subscribe to my YouTube where I post SFT videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4mnSIDUuIk1jTLkfuiT7GA

nicholiplays

me after hitting a fat bong:

4dan7

Want a roast?

Your love life.

Want another?

I don't know what's worse, your 2009 pixelated  skin or the fact thatyou own a minecraft server in 2017 as a full grown adult.

Another?

In your info bar it says "Father of the Dragons" who's the mother, bc we all know you could never score a date with Emilia Clarke.
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

4dan7

Again plz nu ban luv ya tow <3
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

omelott

Sep 14, 2017, 02:17 AM #60 Last Edit: Sep 14, 2017, 02:21 AM by omelott
Man, you must be desperate for attention.

Towelie

Quote from: GotAnError on Sep 13, 2017, 07:29 PMTowelie the kind of person to scream for help and wait for hours when the escalator stopped working.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

Quote from: American_Walrus on Sep 13, 2017, 08:41 PMYou said you wouldn't ban me so...

Note to self: Add spen to censor words.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: 4dan7 on Sep 14, 2017, 01:25 AMbc we all know you could never score a date with Emilia Clarke.
Oh Khaleesi <3

truewolfmaster

id roast you but im afraid youd cry and cause another flood
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

Towelie

Quote from: 4dan7 on Sep 14, 2017, 12:56 AMRoast you ay, I got a joke

Your server.

plz nu ban <3

Oi! That's mean.

Towelie

So far I've only seen a couple decent roasts. You were supposed to make me cry, what happened?

misspiggy95

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 14, 2017, 07:00 AMSo far I've only seen a couple decent roasts. You were supposed to make me cry, what happened?

*Meanwhile Tow sits in his house crying and listening to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'*

(Low key edited this 3 times because I forgot the real name to the song)

Melons are love. Melons are life

Towelie

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Sep 14, 2017, 07:18 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Sep 14, 2017, 07:00 AMSo far I've only seen a couple decent roasts. You were supposed to make me cry, what happened?

*Meanwhile Tow sits in his house crying and listening to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'*

(Low key edited this 3 times because I forgot the real name to the song)
Nah.

PS: I hate this song ^
EDIT: Ok, I agree, christina aguillera's song is more fitting xd

MasterX70

Sep 14, 2017, 08:20 AM #69 Last Edit: Sep 14, 2017, 08:23 AM by MasterX70
You collect mold...

and your MCskin is gross ; D

tree43

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 14, 2017, 05:55 AM

meh you'll probably forget to add it just like how piggy was manager+ for over a year and you forgot to give her spec or how you forgot how to run a good server after 2012 or that other time where you forgot how to function as a normal human being in society

MrChanango

My roast is so tempting... >.<
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

donnydoom604

Quote from: tree43 on Sep 14, 2017, 10:43 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Sep 14, 2017, 05:55 AM

c***** and spen  would've been better owners than you

meh you'll probably forget to add it just like how piggy was manager+ for over a year and you forgot to give her spec or how you forgot how to run a good server after 2012 or that other time where you forgot how to function as a normal human being in society
Damn

MrEpicWonder

It'd be hard to roast someone who does it to themselves on a daily basis, But I've talked and played with you. So lets play back.

You badbrad01 soundin ass, bigger lack of coordination than a bat without sonar, glasses lookin' like they came right out of the 80's, as you cant look at yourself in the mirror with them on or you'd probably turn to the gun

And for last of all, I think TowelieIsFat.com is the roast of the century because we all well know that, well, its a blatent self portrait, as Towelie is uglier than a damn anglerfish with the added fear factor because shit, come into contact with that beast and you'll get your ass out of there.

p.s love u
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Towelie

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Sep 14, 2017, 11:50 AMIt'd be hard to roast someone who does it to themselves on a daily basis, But I've talked and played with you. So lets play back.

You badbrad01 soundin ass, bigger lack of coordination than a bat without sonar, glasses lookin' like they came right out of the 80's, as you cant look at yourself in the mirror with them on or you'd probably turn to the gun

And for last of all, I think TowelieIsFat.com is the roast of the century because we all well know that, well, its a blatent self portrait, as Towelie is uglier than a damn anglerfish with the added fear factor because shit, come into contact with that beast and you'll get your ass out of there.

p.s love u
xD