Mar 29, 2024, 06:44 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon] Why arent you playing?

Started by Dpa1991, Sep 21, 2017, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 22, 2017, 06:11 AM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Sep 21, 2017, 09:48 PM
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Sep 21, 2017, 05:42 PM
Quote from: SnipeMasterShark on Sep 21, 2017, 04:45 PMAlso, why did not being able to catch a LEGEND being practically a fresh spawn pokemon-wise discourage you? That is like end game stuff and while it is part of the goal it is a rather small part of the game to focus on.

Well... He did say "lost is life" and if I'm not mistaken, you can reach end-game in lost in probably 30 minutes.  8)
Well... then I take it you are 1/30th of the way to end game with that 1 minute of uptime you got in the last 8 months... What is something you can reach end game in quickly however... all of the normal pokemon games... (trade scraggy for dialga in global terminal, or in pix, catch a level 34 floatzel with your first pokeball...) and after catching several legendaries in normal pokeballs... catching a legendary does seem like one of those basic things...
Personally, I don't understand Lost or Pixelmon... but I did think this post was meant to be more useful than this xd

Yeah it was. So far I got that people can't protect a biome sized farm and think the server is full of griefers because they lost a few sugar cane and can't catch legends as a relatively new player.

Few actual good feedbacks though so it wasn't all a waste.

CallOfTheElements

I would honestly love to see some fancy gyms, and an actual progression system. Nothing gets players interested more then a goal to achieve. We need set badge and gym progression, possibly even a lite 4?

Dpa1991

Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 22, 2017, 05:52 PMI would honestly love to see some fancy gyms, and an actual progression system. Nothing gets players interested more then a goal to achieve. We need set badge and gym progression, possibly even a lite 4?

I have a plugin that I think players will enjoy, I just have to figure out how to use it.

CallOfTheElements

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Sep 22, 2017, 05:55 PM
Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 22, 2017, 05:52 PMI would honestly love to see some fancy gyms, and an actual progression system. Nothing gets players interested more then a goal to achieve. We need set badge and gym progression, possibly even a lite 4?

I have a plugin that I think players will enjoy, I just have to figure out how to use it.

Build team I am sure can make some friggin incredible official gyms, like incredible stuff.

onionboys

no way to manage warps, no sftmmo/mcmmo, lack of social interaction, no biome o plenty

Dpa1991

Quote from: onionboys on Sep 22, 2017, 11:31 PMno way to manage warps, no sftmmo/mcmmo, lack of social interaction, no biome o plenty

There is no decent warp or home plug-ins, the adventuremmo mod we had originally is not maintained and has a pretty severe bug since day 1.

Social interaction... This topic is looking for solutions to that in a way, as for biomesoplenty, I originally intended to use the main world as a bop world but when pix got "shut down" spawn of psyduck didn't work with 5.1.2 and everyone voted on scrapping side-mods in favor of running a later version of pix.

MordecaiKog

I took a break because my PC was broken otherwise I'd would.