Mar 28, 2024, 10:01 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Pitch] SurvivalHardcore

Started by Towelie, Oct 17, 2017, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Oct 17, 2017, 05:15 PM Last Edit: Oct 17, 2017, 05:27 PM by Towelie
I'd like to pitch SurvivalHardcore for you.

SurvivalHardcore is:
- An almost vanilla server with no economy, MMO plugin, warps, homes, disguises, trails and so on
- A server that will be max difficulty, zombies will be able to break your doors and creepers will blow up your place
- A server that bans you for 30 min when you die (because failure is NOT tolerated)
- A server available only to Patreon Supporters or Subscribers (subscriptions coming soon)
- A server without a staff team (or with a very small staff team, think 1-5 people).
- A server where breaking the rules means being de-whitelisted (making it impossible for you to join again)
- A server where PvP is always on and anything goes. (even griefing if the person didn't protect their builds properly)
- A server where you protect your own builds. If you fail at it, too bad, griefers and creepers will mess up your stuff.
- A server where you can place everything (dispensers, pistons) without limitations (abusing glitches/exploits will still get you banned though)
- A server where there are no limits to how many animals you can have and where animals/minecarts/boats don't despawn (unless really needed eg: unless someone spawns 10000 minecarts and the server is at 1TPS)

SurvivalHardcore is not:
- A replacement for Survival. Survival and SurvivalHardcore will co-exist in the Bungee instance.
- A server where you can gain ranks from uptime (or from any method for what it's worth)
- UHC, Factions, etc.

NOTE: There won't be any premium shop items for this server other than subscriptions (needed to play on the server) and prepaid packages (12 month packages, lifetime memberships, etc). Due to this, I will not re-consider and I will not open the server to the public. I have high hopes but low expectations so it's ok if only 3-4 people turn around to check the server. This is a fun project for me which I want to try.

Discuss here or at -> https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,180865.0.html
Vote what features the server should have here -> https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,180890.0.html

Release Date: Coming Soon! Rough estimate: ~1 month

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xJade

"A server where you protect your own builds." An idea, maybe don't add this? will make this more exciting and thrilling to play tbh keeping our minds on the build we've built and if its still safe or not, or if we hid it well enough, etc. I really like this idea, i will probably become a patron due to this too xd maybe tho still a lil busy with school and stuff. ;D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

misspiggy95

Quote from: xJimJam on Oct 19, 2017, 10:55 PM"A server where you protect your own builds." An idea, maybe don't add this? will make this more exciting and thrilling to play tbh keeping our minds on the build we've built and if its still safe or not, or if we hid it well enough, etc. I really like this idea, i will probably become a patron due to this too xd maybe tho still a lil busy with school and stuff. ;D
I agree with this, but maybe still install lwc just to have chests lock?

Melons are love. Melons are life

Jyncs

I think what he means by protecting your own build is that you make it hard to get into or fight off others trying to get in. Not a protection system.

think Vanilla on Hard

I could be wrong though

diamondcc888

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Oct 20, 2017, 02:10 AM
Quote from: xJimJam on Oct 19, 2017, 10:55 PM"A server where you protect your own builds." An idea, maybe don't add this? will make this more exciting and thrilling to play tbh keeping our minds on the build we've built and if its still safe or not, or if we hid it well enough, etc. I really like this idea, i will probably become a patron due to this too xd maybe tho still a lil busy with school and stuff. ;D
I agree with this, but maybe still install lwc just to have chests lock?
Maybe even no chest lock?