Apr 19, 2024, 06:02 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] Spawnshop & planned additions!

Started by Dpa1991, Oct 19, 2017, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I've finally found an autoshop plugin that works for us. I've added a basic spawnshop at /warp emp here you can buy & sell pokeballs and sell basic ores. There will be more additions, I'm just busy. I am considering keeping the TMs/HMs as a manager+ ran emporium like Survivals - but we'll see. I just dont know how I am going to fit 150+ signs for tms and make it user-friendly.

I am also working on adding a second building world which will have biomesoplenty enabled (and maybe structure generation)

In the works:

Player autoshops
Inventory pets
BOP world
Legendary ranks/prefixes
More voting sites
Maybe some sleep for me

misspiggy95

Melons are love. Melons are life

Nubbun

Isn't mechanical anvil a bit op if pokeballs are sellable to autoshops?

\(◎o◎)/

Dpa1991

Quote from: magl on Oct 19, 2017, 03:38 AMIsn't mechanical anvil a bit op if pokeballs are sellable to autoshops?

I'll discuss it with the staff. Shopkeeper NPCS buy pokeballs too so I don't see that much of an issue.

Nubbun

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Oct 19, 2017, 01:05 PM
Quote from: magl on Oct 19, 2017, 03:38 AMIsn't mechanical anvil a bit op if pokeballs are sellable to autoshops?

I'll discuss it with the staff. Shopkeeper NPCS buy pokeballs too so I don't see that much of an issue.
You still need to hunt down the npc' and chances of you having 9stacks of pokeballs on you at the ready to sell them is a bit unlikely whereas you know spawn will buy em so you can keep tping there with inv full

\(◎o◎)/

theP

Quote from: magl on Oct 19, 2017, 01:11 PM

You still need to hunt down the npc' and chances of you having 9stacks of pokeballs on you at the ready to sell them is a bit unlikely whereas you know spawn will buy em so you can keep tping there with inv full

eeeh you can just ask someone to keep it spawned for you so there's not really a difference

Nubbun

Quote from: theP on Oct 19, 2017, 05:58 PM
Quote from: magl on Oct 19, 2017, 01:11 PM

eeeh you can just ask someone to keep it spawned for you so there's not really a difference
That would require other people to be online JKS no plz, there's actually a few people online now and then which is cool XD
But really tho would need a lot of time of -afk- waiting for the machine to finish up another inv full so if you wanna wait at an npc go ahead

\(◎o◎)/