Mar 29, 2024, 12:41 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Sabotage Workshop

Started by Towelie, Oct 20, 2017, 02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Please let @darknuju and I know what you think about the latest version.

Changes:
Damage has been doubled for both parties (to make it more frantic like Murder), chest locator ability added,

Also, please TRY THE GAME (/sab join) and give us feedback (either in this topic or via pm to dark / I)
dark and I will look at EACH AND EVERY suggestion and see what we can do to implement them if we agree with you.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

GoldenDruid76

When you're the sab it says "You're a SAB! Here are your fellow sabs: Talk with /sabchat [message]"

Well when I tried to do /sabchat it said that "/sabchat is not allowed in this area"

It'd be nice if you could fix that  :)
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

blakus87

Announce who the sab was after the game is over.

Towelie

Quote from: blakus87 on Oct 21, 2017, 03:47 AMAnnounce who the sab was after the game is over.
Excellent catch! @darknuju  can you do this pls ?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

darknuju

I will work on both of these issues @GoldenDruid76  @blakus87

hughesplace

Maybe have armor in enderchests? Not too op armor, but like iron leggings or something. Because I've only seen diamond swords in enderchests so far, and I just gave up on searching for more enderchests and getting 10 diamond swords in my inventory. And maybe in normal chests, leather boots or something like that? Idk, I think it would let more people run around and find more chests, and it would give finding chests more of a purpose.
uwu

darknuju

Quote from: WaterMelonie on Oct 21, 2017, 06:19 PMMaybe have armor in enderchests? Not too op armor, but like iron leggings or something. Because I've only seen diamond swords in enderchests so far, and I just gave up on searching for more enderchests and getting 10 diamond swords in my inventory. And maybe in normal chests, leather boots or something like that? Idk, I think it would let more people run around and find more chests, and it would give finding chests more of a purpose.

Currently the chest items aren't balanced in any way I plan to fix this soon and will consider doing this and other things. I think its a good idea

hughesplace

Oh also when someone dies they should be able to spectate instead of in the spawn room
uwu

darknuju

Quote from: WaterMelonie on Oct 21, 2017, 07:15 PMOh also when someone dies they should be able to spectate instead of in the spawn room
I think I tried to implement that but it didn't work out. I may try again.

Caz10

In case you didn't already know, the tester sign doesn't work sometimes. ;)

darknuju

Quote from: Caz10 on Oct 21, 2017, 07:31 PMIn case you didn't already know, the tester sign doesn't work sometimes. ;)
I will look into this. Any further details on the context that it doesn't happen would help immensely.

darknuju

I have added a message telling players at the end of a round who the Saboteurs were and allowed dead players to spectate in the spectator gamemode. Please test out these new features and report any bugs. Also enjoy :P