Mar 28, 2024, 10:06 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

event help

Started by truewolfmaster, Oct 25, 2017, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truewolfmaster

Hey Guys and Girls it's true again with an important questions how could we get you guys to enjoy events and play them more?
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

Tyler7733

3 words, finish tnt wars(if that has not already happened). Once that happens, I will be glad to get some new competition.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

AtomicPulse

Quote from: truewolfmaster on Oct 25, 2017, 06:29 PMHey Guys and Girls it's true again with an important questions how could we get you guys to enjoy events and play them more?
I have never seen any events on, probably because of timezones which means having more events that suit more people's time may help. @truewolfmaster
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

truewolfmaster

Quote from: AtomicPulse on Oct 28, 2017, 09:02 AM
Quote from: truewolfmaster on Oct 25, 2017, 06:29 PMHey Guys and Girls it's true again with an important questions how could we get you guys to enjoy events and play them more?
I have never seen any events on, probably because of timezones which means having more events that suit more people's time may help. @truewolfmaster
can you please make me aware of your time zone?
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

AtomicPulse

Quote from: truewolfmaster on Oct 29, 2017, 01:53 AM
GMT (UK)
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

truewolfmaster

Quote from: AtomicPulse on Oct 29, 2017, 09:31 AM
Quote from: truewolfmaster on Oct 29, 2017, 01:53 AM
GMT (UK)
Thanks I will bring it up with the event team!!!!!