Mar 29, 2024, 06:04 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Battle Factory Tourney Nov. 3rd

Started by Dday694, Oct 28, 2017, 06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dday694

Hey you!

Have pokemon that keep losing every battle? Hate how someone makes that perfect team setup to go against everything you can throw at them?

Well say no more!

Next Friday, the 3rd of November, I'll be hosting a Battle Factory style tournament to a secret prize!

"Thats great and all, but whats a Battle Factory?"

The Battle Factory is a pokemon tournament style battle, BUT all your pokemon are random. Thats Right! No items, no pre-planning, PURE RANDOMNESS!

What that means for you though:
+You will be given 3 random pokemon to fight.
+All will be auto leveled to lvl.50
+All pokes are just rentals. Once the tourney ends, they will automatically be removed.

I will open the tournament at 2pm MST and then start the tournament around 2:30pm MST

As of now I have a planned prize, but I will not release it until the start of the tournament!

Start planning to get your butts on that day and being ready to play!

HD

Pure luck...

Player A has 3 random Pokémon that are somehow water

Player B has 3 random Pokémon that are somehow fire

I see the luck already xD

Nubbun

Quote from: Dday694 on Oct 28, 2017, 06:36 AMAs of now I have a planned prize, but I will not release it until the start of the tournament!
Isn't the point of revealing prices to encourage players to join? xd
Quote from: Halla on Oct 28, 2017, 06:52 AMPure luck...

Player A has 3 random Pokémon that are somehow water

Player B has 3 random Pokémon that are somehow fire

I see the luck already xD
Tag yourselves, I'm Player B |:

\(◎o◎)/

Dday694

Quote from: magl on Oct 28, 2017, 06:57 AM
Quote from: Dday694 on Oct 28, 2017, 06:36 AMAs of now I have a planned prize, but I will not release it until the start of the tournament!
Isn't the point of revealing prices to encourage players to join? xd

All depends on how many people participate do I decide how many prizes are there :3

TheBluePill

But Battle Factory is the complete opposite, where they are built teams. This is pure random battles not battle factory xd also are you manually picking mons or using the random poke command ;o? (as in are people gonna get stuck with caterpie and stage 1 pokes)

Dday694

Quote from: TheBluePill on Oct 28, 2017, 07:14 AMBut Battle Factory is the complete opposite, where they are built teams. This is pure random battles not battle factory xd also are you manually picking mons or using the random poke command ;o? (as in are people gonna get stuck with caterpie and stage 1 pokes)

You will be given them via random, but you do have the chance to reroll your rotation (i believe its once, but I might try to adjust it to give you 3 chances). Also I can set it to give only evolved pokes so do not worry, you wont have all caterpies vs salamences (although we all know them caterpies would totally destroy them)

theP

Welp realy Sounds like an rng competition where skill is useless :(

But its a frontpage event so im not complaining :3
(Though i do suggest you do it like showdown random battles, as theyre balanced)

Dday694

Just fyi, I do plan to host real pokemon tournaments that will actually involve pokes you train. This is moreso for a quicktime event that can be a lot easier for many people to participate in.

Chocobo123456

Dday694

Nov 03, 2017, 01:39 PM #9 Last Edit: Nov 03, 2017, 08:34 PM by Dday694
Bump

Remember, I will be hosting later today at 2:30pm GMT (which is roughly 8 hours from now!).

I will announce that one part of the prize is a microscopic shiny, but there might be more!

EDIT:

Turns out I forgot about Daylight savings time and Arizona not being a believer of such sorcery. Therefore, its actually at 3:30 MST!