Mar 28, 2024, 05:08 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon]TM/HM shop!

Started by Dpa1991, Nov 07, 2017, 02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I've finished the TM/HM shop on pixelmon. I studied the configuration files and got it working the way I wanted. With advice on pricing from @TheBluePill I was able to adjust all of the prices to suit the servers economy.

The TMs/HMs are separated among 3 tiers of shopkeepers as per the drop tiers of the TM/HMs (Found Here)

Stock will change every MC day and prices adjust to +/- 10%~ every day to have a more dynamic economy. Some days you'll find really good deals others not so much. Once I rest a bit I'll start adding other items to the shopkeepers.

SnipeMasterShark

That's awesome! And that was no small feat. Thanks for all the effort you put into that. This new pix is getting more and more awesome everyday. I wish there was more time in the day so I could play more often.

TM shop should definitely improve battle quality, and give a "goal" for collecting money hopefully (or I hopefully at least)

Dpa1991

Quote from: SnipeMasterShark on Nov 07, 2017, 09:01 PMThat's awesome! And that was no small feat. Thanks for all the effort you put into that. This new pix is getting more and more awesome everyday. I wish there was more time in the day so I could play more often.

TM shop should definitely improve battle quality, and give a "goal" for collecting money hopefully (or I hopefully at least)

It really wasnt easy, or hard I guess. Just very *very* tedious. Ended up going to bed with a headache so bad I felt sick to my stomach. I just really like how dynamic this makes the TM's too. I didnt want every TM to be in stock 24/7 and readily available at any given moment. Prices are also dynamic which I also like.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to distribute auto-shop permissions so players can start opening up auto shops & have a reason to check at the NPCS to stock up their stores.