Mar 28, 2024, 09:49 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Please provide feedback

Started by Towelie, Nov 30, 2017, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Please provide feedback for the Survival server.
Would you like to see any plugins added/removed?
Would you like to see any rules changed?
Post here!

NOTE: One post per player please. This topic is NOT for starting a debate, it's to allow everyone to get their opinion in. You are allowed to post a second time, only if a Manager+ asks you a question regarding your idea. Warnings will be issued to people not respecting this one simple rule.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

Towelie I would like to see /nick command for Elite+ (and staff) and /skin
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Lunarine

I think it'd be cool to add a /farms feature similar to /autoshop and /spawner that shows a list of public farms (this would be especially good for newer players who need help getting started).

Also I think /pus needs an update. It's hard to find what you want and it's too easy to accidentally buy the wrong thing. Maybe change it so /pus has categories (sorting power ups by skill) and add a safety feature similar to /ah that asks you if you're sure you want to buy x item.

MasterX70

Quote from: LunarineX70 on Dec 01, 2017, 05:24 PMI think it'd be cool to add a /farms feature similar to /autoshop and /spawner that shows a list of public farms (this would be especially good for newer players who need help getting started).

Also I think /pus needs an update. It's hard to find what you want and it's too easy to accidentally buy the wrong thing. Maybe change it so /pus has categories (sorting power ups by skill) and add a safety feature similar to /ah that asks you if you're sure you want to buy x item.

This^ :heart:

SFT_Ghost

Maybe the /back command would be useful, even if it can only be bought from Premium shop. Might be too OP idk :D
I FIND A DUCKS OPINION OF ME IN VERY MUCH INFLUENCED BY WEATHER OR NOT I HAVE BREAD!

hughesplace

Quote from: SFT_Ghost on Dec 01, 2017, 11:02 PMMaybe the /back command would be useful, even if it can only be bought from Premium shop. Might be too OP idk :D
This pls ^^ May be useful if someone died they could go get their stuff back easily.
uwu

reiner_13

end cities pls we don't necessarily need the dragon fight to be a thing, but having a warp straight to the end city dimension would be great. Having tons of shulker boxes has been something I've always wanted on SFT. Nowadays, I can't do that (they're too rare and hard to come by). But with access to the end, it would be possible.

If the economy is a problem, do something (idk what, but something). Adding the end cities would give people more incentive to play.

But if this doesn't work for some reason, then okey dokey. 
The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

misspiggy95

Quote from: WaterMelonie on Dec 02, 2017, 12:40 AM
Quote from: SFT_Ghost on Dec 01, 2017, 11:02 PMMaybe the /back command would be useful, even if it can only be bought from Premium shop. Might be too OP idk :D
This pls ^^ May be useful if someone died they could go get their stuff back easily.
Its against Eula to add to premium shop
But as its always stated when people bring up the "back comannd"
This is survival, the point of the game is to survive

Melons are love. Melons are life