-Reduce chainsaw tool damage
-Increase chances of +Coal/Iron/Diamond/Quartz
-Level FLY skill quicker, and increase chance of elytra repair
-Increase chance of xp leaks
-Fix not treating HUSKS as ZOMBIES
-Increase fishing ability chances slightly

Thank you @ColesyM
@Mrs_Ender88 @blakus87  -> FYI

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

NOTE: This update is not yet live, and it will be after tomorrrow's restart (so in max 24h)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 30, 2017, 06:23 PMFix powerup tokens being swallowed when used on the right
THANK YOU.

Long time StarNomad

MasterX70

Kiannaa

Lunarine

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! This makes me so happy

TheMop123

Thanks for fixing fly omg

Towelie

downgraded due to a bug. Hopefully @ColesyM fixes it and we'll be able to get the updated version again soon!

xJade

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 30, 2017, 06:23 PMFix powerup tokens being swallowed when used on the right
omg... my prayers to you have come true! thank you so much oh all mighty tow!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

blakus87

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 01, 2017, 06:57 AMdowngraded due to a bug. Hopefully @ColesyM fixes it and we'll be able to get the updated version again soon!
Quote from: xJimJam on Dec 02, 2017, 12:21 AM

Paitience my friend.

xJade

Dec 02, 2017, 12:24 AM #10 Last Edit: Dec 02, 2017, 12:27 AM by xJimJam
Quote from: blakus87 on Dec 02, 2017, 12:23 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 01, 2017, 06:57 AMdowngraded due to a bug. Hopefully @ColesyM fixes it and we'll be able to get the updated version again soon!
Quote from: xJimJam on Dec 02, 2017, 12:21 AM

Paitience my friend.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

misspiggy95

@Towelie was there any change with the amount of power drawn with each power up? My tools were all fine but I came back and all of my tools are drawing about 19 power and I cant use them till I put at least 2 batteries on each of them (so somehow will have to get over 1k xp levels for that)

Melons are love. Melons are life

Towelie

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Dec 04, 2017, 04:49 AM@Towelie was there any change with the amount of power drawn with each power up? My tools were all fine but I came back and all of my tools are drawing about 19 power and I cant use them till I put at least 2 batteries on each of them (so somehow will have to get over 1k xp levels for that)
As far as I know, nothing outside what was mentioned in the update log was changed.
PS: The update is back in, and I have another update that I am going to apply shortly which fixes a bug in +Knight

MasterX70

Dec 04, 2017, 11:43 AM #13 Last Edit: Dec 04, 2017, 11:48 AM by MasterX70
Quote from: misspiggy95 on Dec 04, 2017, 04:49 AMwas there any change with the amount of power drawn with each power up? My tools were all fine but I came back and all of my tools are drawing about 19 power and I cant use them till I put at least 2 batteries on each of them (so somehow will have to get over 1k xp levels for that)

I've noticed my shovel needed that as well, upon a recent level up. Could just be a coincidence on my part tho
(maybe we'll get lucky with those new xp leak chances)

misspiggy95

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 04, 2017, 07:36 AM
Quote from: misspiggy95 on Dec 04, 2017, 04:49 AM@Towelie was there any change with the amount of power drawn with each power up? My tools were all fine but I came back and all of my tools are drawing about 19 power and I cant use them till I put at least 2 batteries on each of them (so somehow will have to get over 1k xp levels for that)
As far as I know, nothing outside what was mentioned in the update log was changed.
PS: The update is back in, and I have another update that I am going to apply shortly which fixes a bug in +Knight

Well I havent added any powerups to my pick in months, and it had a powerup plug on it.
19 is a pretty large jump because any power over 14 and your tool starts breaking/possibly losing powerups, so my tools are pretty useless until I can put the multiple batteries on them.
I think I knew my Bow needed A battery (just one) but my power was still definitely below 14 prior to the update

misspiggy95

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Dec 04, 2017, 11:57 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 04, 2017, 07:36 AM

Well I havent added any powerups to my pick in months, and it had a powerup plug on it.
19 is a pretty large jump because any power over 14 and your tool starts breaking/possibly losing powerups, so my tools are pretty useless until I can put the multiple batteries on them.
I think I knew my Bow needed A battery (just one) but my power was still definitely below 14 prior to the update
Along with this, powerups now cost more xp levels. Ex: +Battery has always costed 250 xp levels, now costs 300xp levels??

@Towelie

Towelie

Erm I don't know anything else other than what's in the changelog :S

misspiggy95

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 04, 2017, 05:45 PMErm I don't know anything else other than what's in the changelog :S
Maybe ask Colesy? Some of these are extremely annoying>.<

Tombo_

I canny use me bow please fix

Towelie

Towelie

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Dec 04, 2017, 05:57 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 04, 2017, 05:45 PMErm I don't know anything else other than what's in the changelog :S
Maybe ask Colesy? Some of these are extremely annoying>.<
will do

misspiggy95

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 05, 2017, 06:51 AM
Quote from: Tombo_ on Dec 04, 2017, 07:39 PMI canny use me bow please fix
Explain... ?
He is having the same issue as me, except his bow is drawing even more power than mine. When I was online with Tombo earlier, I had him check his bow, draws about 23 power now. Thats almost twice of whats max would be before breaking

My bow that was at 19 power needed 4 batteries before it dropped right under 12 and I can safely use it again without worrying about it breaking.

Tombo_

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 05, 2017, 06:51 AM
Quote from: Tombo_ on Dec 04, 2017, 07:39 PMI canny use me bow please fix
Explain... ?
My bow's now at 23.1 power or something ridiculous so if I shoot it I risk it breaking

Tombo_

Anything going to be done about this?