Mar 28, 2024, 09:29 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Apply for JMod or Eventhost!

Started by TheStarNomad✯, Dec 14, 2017, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheStarNomad✯

Hello all Survival players!

Due to our low JMod/Evh count, applications will be open for a while now.

The requirements to apply are;
- Must have 100 hours uptime on Survival. (exceptions may be made if you've been staff on another SFT server before).
- Must consistently be getting 6 or more hours of uptime each week on Survival.
- Must have no serious bans.
- Must not be staff on or own any non-SFT server.
- Must have or be able to get a Discord account.

Please copy the following application and fill it out in your reply. Only post VALID applications or questions, please! Those who are accepted will be contacted by a Mod+ within a few weeks. Thanks!

[b]IGN:[/b]
[b]Survial uptime:[/b]
[b]Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?[/b]
[b]Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?[/b]
[b]Do you have or can you get a Discord account?[/b]
[b]Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?[/b]

Long time StarNomad

IiRr22Bb

IGN: IIRR2BB
Survial uptime: 317 hrs.
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Of course.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes, and recently have lets say been a mennis, and I feel I have improved.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? EventHost, yes.

treefart

Dec 14, 2017, 07:21 PM #2 Last Edit: Dec 21, 2017, 04:06 AM by treefart
IGN: treefart
Survival uptime: 667 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? I will definitely be able to once finals are over and I am back from winter break vacation (1/1/18), considering I have had 50 hour weeks before.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Never
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Whatever is needed most, and yes, I can host 25 events per week.
Best tree on survival

4dan7

IGN: 4dan7

Survival uptime: 1,043 hours

Can you get 6 hours of survival uptime each week? Yes

Have you been banned before? No I haven't

Do you have a discord? Yes I do

Are you applying for JMod or Evht? I am applying for eventhost.

Idk how to do the bold typing code so o well.
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

George

IGN:George_Filos
Survial uptime:1050H+ (Haven't checked)
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Yes I can
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?I have been banned many times for doing a lot of wrong things...
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?I already have one.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?I am applying for both and i can host many events.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

4dan7

I believe the staff crisis, that's why I applied.
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

diamondcc888

IGN: Skelefication
Survial uptime: 730 hrs. 933 hrs in all.
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Easily
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes I have been banned before, but I assure you I have changed greatly and have not been banned in quite a while.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I have discord.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I want to apply for both.

ironlord82

IGN: AttackHeli
Survial uptime: 1761 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Easily.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No perm bans, except for once when a player named 'Toxic' bought me and alot of my friends ranks, then chargedback.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Either, or both.
Sorry about the bold, it hates me.
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

karnold

Dec 18, 2017, 09:21 AM #8 Last Edit: Dec 18, 2017, 09:25 AM by Karnold
IGN: Karnold
Survial uptime: 103 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Pretty easily. :)
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Don't think so no.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yeah buddy
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod !

NoBoDyWoLf

IGN: NoBoDyWoLf
Survial uptime: 2288hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yup
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Nope
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Ye
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost (I see we have none)

bugabugabootoo

Dec 18, 2017, 09:56 PM #10 Last Edit: Dec 26, 2017, 05:59 PM by bugabugabootoo
IGN:bugabugabootoo
Survial uptime: 346h 38m
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?: Yes I can.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?: Nope
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?: I indeed have one.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?: Applying for both and I can host 25 events per week.

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

cOfFfEeE

IGN: cOfFfEeE
Survial uptime: 419h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes, I have one.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? JMod

Meldie-2

IGN: MeldieBoy_2
Survial uptime: 783h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yes
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Pretty sure I have been banned before, its too far back to remember it was all just a laugh in the end. Happened mainly on factions for flaiming admins in gods
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?Think i have one if not can easy make one not an issue
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? just applying for JMod as I miss staffing SFT

xJade

Quote from: George_Filos on Dec 19, 2017, 03:54 PMDo YouTube rank matter on servers?

I'm not sure what you mean by this question, but i'll try my best to answer since no one has replied to you yet.

Yes, Youtubers matter as they get SFT more players and popularity. But if you mean "matter" as if YouTubers have any staff perms like banning, teleporting, and going invis. Then no, there's only a YouTuber2 rank with the permission to use WorldEdit and host events (there may be more perms but i'm not sure.) that has been given to Youtubers by tow

If you want to apply for YouTuber:
Record a video on any one of our SFT servers, mention the server ip AND the forums link somewhere in the video or description, Upload the video to YouTube, and finally get at least 2,000 views on the uploaded video within 1 month of uploading it. (you can showcase it here https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/board,161.0.html)

Thats about it I guess. I hope I helped out!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

GoldenDruid76

Quote from: George_Filos on Dec 19, 2017, 03:54 PMDo YouTube rank matter on servers?

If you mean, like, does it matter for getting staff, I'm not sure but I think the answer would be no. Really the only place that rank matters for getting staff is the uptime part (ex. guests most likely don't have the 100-hour uptime requirement)

Hope this helped! :gold:
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

Doctor_Thanos

I think he's asking if having a YouTuber rank on another server disallows him from getting staff here.

ddude_stnom

IGN: ddude_stnom
Survial uptime: Just over 1,400 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Course! Decided to start getting back into the game - don't have the 6 hours for the previous weeks but can be achieved from now on for sure
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Indeed.. Back in 2013 for using X-Ray..
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yup, I have Discord
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?  Admin please! Preferably JMod though but don't mind Eventhoust either. Would like to get back involved with the team!

Firelighttt

Dec 25, 2017, 03:17 PM #18 Last Edit: Dec 25, 2017, 03:22 PM by Firelighttt
IGN: Firelighttt
Survial uptime: 366 hours
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I already have a Discord account
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Both, yes

Allegiant

IGN: JustAlainBE
Survial uptime: 1268h.
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes,on discord. Because i have changed alot since. I've been working on my attitude.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes i do.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Eventhost, and yes!

trop

IGN: TropicalAttract
Survial uptime: 223 hours
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I can easily get one
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Whatever one is needed more!

Cr1_98

I would to clarify, this post is still open for applications. :)

Rybread10

IGN: Rybread10

Survival uptime: 300H.

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Of course! :D

Have you been banned? If yes, why should we overlook this? I have never been banned before.

Do you have or can get a Discord account? I don't have one but i can totally get one.

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I am applying to be a JMod.

mot603

Jan 03, 2018, 11:09 PM #23 Last Edit: Jan 04, 2018, 09:26 PM by mot603
IGN:Mot603

Survial uptime:
100 hours.

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?:
Yes defiantly and if I cannot do this any more I will resign.

Have you been banned before?:
I'm 99% certain I haven't.

Do you have or can you get a Discord account?:
 I already have one and I'm active on it.

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?:
I'm applying for EventHost and I will be able to host 25 events a week.

platerfin

IGN: SirPlaterfin
Survial uptime: 526h 19m
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I havent
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? I do (Platerfin #8180)
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod