Mar 28, 2024, 11:15 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Apply for JMod or Eventhost!

Started by TheStarNomad✯, Dec 14, 2017, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorymoonshine

IGN: Rorymoonshine
Survial uptime: 791 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?: Most definitely!
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?: I have never been banned.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?: I have Discord.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?: Applying for Jmod.

Zackattack7204

Jan 09, 2018, 01:38 AM #26 Last Edit: Jan 11, 2018, 08:59 PM by Zackattack7204
IGN:Zackattack7204
Survial uptime:21h but I have lots of time and experience and time on other SFT servers like pix classic i have 281h and bteam i have 133h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?  Yes I could get over 6hours
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes, onnce on pix classic for accidental advertisement along time ago (it was only 2 weeks)
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes I have discord
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? I am applying for JMod I wanna take it slow for now

AriaSky

Jan 11, 2018, 03:59 PM #27 Last Edit: Jan 12, 2018, 01:51 PM by AriaSky
IGN:AriaSky

Survial uptime:562h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? :yes ,I'll try :)

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? :Nope

Do you have or can you get a Discord account? :Yes, I have one

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? :Eventhost, and yes, I can

Keisiakitten

IGN: keisiakitten
Survial uptime: 442h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? ye boi
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? nope im a good girl
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? ive got one
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? both! and yeS!

i love sft yeet yeet gobble gobble! (im not dumb please choose me ill do a good job i promise)

jamesdragontamer

IGN:334
Survial uptime:334 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? of course
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? no of course not
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? i do have one;: i do jamesdragontamer #5424
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? jmod, to eventually go to mod and manager and so forth :D :laugh:

ping99811

IGN: Hoxilicious

Survial uptime: 1389h 57m as of 19:14 (GMT), 11/01/2018

Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? If I'm not particularly busy, I could easily reach 50h a week, so yes.

Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? Yes I have, I doubt any current staff know the story but it was negotiated with two admins at the time and they decided to overlook it. That was years ago though, and I'm not a kid anymore.

Do you have or can you get a Discord account? @Hoxilicious7818

Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Re-applying for JMod.

Wello_945

Jan 19, 2018, 03:59 AM #31 Last Edit: Jan 22, 2018, 01:53 AM by Wello_945
IGN: Wello945
Survial uptime: 461 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Yes. I try to play at least once a day
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? No
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Either is fine. I've already gotten the chance to be a staff member and now I'm willing to come back and help if you need it.

ella_pur

Survival uptime:184h
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? yes :)
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? nope, never
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? Jmod, please!

Thank you :D

finb

IGN: FinnDaFiesh
Survial uptime: 103 hours or something like that
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? Defiantly :D
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? I've been banned once for x-ray but that was when I first started. I feel I have changed a lot since.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yup!
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? If I can I want to do both!  I defiantly can do more than 25 per week

If I do get Eventhost thanks! :D If I dont, whoever does go through my signup thingy, please Pm me to tell me why I didn't make it.
Ok, Thanks :)

moudi2

IGN: moudi2
Survial uptime: 237 hrs.
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? i can.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? never been banned.
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? Yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? both, i have no life so i can do whatever whenever

Darth_Noob

Jan 28, 2018, 07:12 PM #35 Last Edit: Jan 28, 2018, 10:39 PM by Darth_Noob
IGN:Darth_Noob
Survial uptime: 856 hrs
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?Yeah
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?No I have not
Do you have or can you get a Discord account?I have one.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?Preferably JMod but either is ok.

Bradmund(Bred)

IGN: Bradmund
Survial uptime:133 hours
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week?
Definitely, I am extremely active on this server. I've hit 78 hours in a week before.
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this?
I have never been banned.
Do you have a Discord account?
Yes, I have a Discord account.
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week?
I am applying for JMod because I enjoy helping the people on this server. The SFT community is a great one in my opinion and I would like to do more to help it

Waddupcuz

IGN: Waddupcuz
Survial uptime: 1202 and 6 minutes at the time of this application
Can you get 6 hours of uptime on Survival each week? i can get a lot more than that, like up to 100
Have you been banned before? If yes, why should we overlook this? yes, because of how long ago it was and how much ive grown up..
Do you have or can you get a Discord account? yes
Are you applying to be JMod or EventHost or both? If EventHost, will you be able to host 25 events per week? ill would be down to be either i can do as many events as asked of me.
[sidenote] as you probably know ive been staff in the past so i have some experience, but as that did not end well for me it would be nice to get a chance of redemption, as well as i play a good amount in dead zones when there is little to no staff on and would be happy to cover that gap. thanks for the opportunity. any questions please just ask! 

Cr1_98

Thank you to all that have applied. This thread is now closed and is no longer open to receive new applications.