Mar 28, 2024, 03:32 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

See ya

Started by Person514, Dec 30, 2017, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Person514

2 Years 8 months and 29 days ago I joined this server. Since then, I have met a lot of different people (most of have left though) and I've had a pretty fun time. But now, I believe it is time for me to go. When will I come back? I don't know, it is whenever I feel like it, so it could take maybe about a year or so, or maybe never. I won't be on discord, and please don't even try pm'ing me, as I probably won't even respond.

So yeah, farewell people of SFT!

(donuts are the best food  ;) )

Mord3005

even though you were annoying from time to time, i'm sad to see you go, and i hope to see you again sometime :)

(shush you bagel)
Modded Ex-Owner

smallfry5545

Aww, cya blunter :(

Best of luck with your future :D

Sassy1233

Noooo I'm gonna miss you :c who else can I call a bagel now? Make sure you visit us! We'll miss you and good luck with life mate!
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

AtomicPulse

Cya and goodluck! Hope to see you again in the future :)
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

werewolfxx5

Although I hate that you are leaving I wish you all the best for the future and I hope you come back as soon as possible! You will always be welcome to bteam <3 Gonna miss ya ;D
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

Britney1177

Cya and good luck with life

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Dave_Mysterio

Oi you can't leave with saying Donuts are the best! Best of luck and hope to see you again!  :(

what48.2

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Mrs_Ender88

I will miss you @BlunterWarrior
I can't be a ninja w/o you  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

NexasCain17

BLUNT GET BACK HERE!!!
TOW NEEDED A BAGEL AND I COULDN'T GIVE HIM ONE BECAUSE THE BEST BAGEL OF SFT LEFT!

I'll miss you Blunt
;-;

truewolfmaster

im sad to see you go we never really saw eye to eye on a lot of things but it was fin Donut
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

Zunix00

Blunt we are all sad to see you go :'( I will miss the best donub ever! Whenever u get back on bteam BEEP ME and we will have the best party with the best donuts!
Lost Sky ~ Member    Bteam ~ Astrometer    Pixelmon ~ Member
                                   Bat Lady or Witchnix.

Towelie

Sorry to see you go :S Don't be a stranger though

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796