Mar 28, 2024, 09:36 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Terraria Beta Access!

Started by RallyReaper, Jan 02, 2018, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyReaper

Jan 02, 2018, 10:59 AM Last Edit: Jan 06, 2018, 06:56 PM by RallyReaper

Recently, We have had a riddle show up on the #terraria channel in discord that if unsolved, there would NOT been a beta, nor a announcement. So thanks to the people at #terraria for solving it, it's time to announce something. So here it is...

The Terraria Server has been in development for a little bit but we think it's about ready to finally have some testing done. Rather than allowing a few select people join and test things out @Dpa1991 and @Stariieyed suggested that opening a beta for people to connect to would work just as well. So, Here we are.

To get started you will need a few things. First thing being Terraria: http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/Terraria/
Along with the Tmodloader: https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/releases/download/v0.10.1.1/tModLoader.Windows.v0.10.1.1.zip

After that, to install it simply take all the files inside the tModLoader and put them in the: "Steamapps/common/Terraria" Folder and boot up the game. Once the game boots up, simply goto Mod Browser and download the following: Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls, WingSlot, Magic Storage, Spirit Mod, HERO's Mod, Very Short Respawn Time, Sacred Tools, Boss Checklist, Simple Auto Chests, Leveled Mod, Unleveled Mod, Recipe Browser, Thorium Mod, Calamity Mod, Tremor Mod, RPG Classes Once you have all these, Simply prepare for 1/6/2018 and connect to the server.

IP Address: games.superfuntime.org:7777
Password: Betaplayer (Only works on and after 1/6/2018)

See you all soon!

Mrs_Ender88

I can't wait to get to try. Thanks for all your hard work.  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

RallyReaper

Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Jan 02, 2018, 02:16 PMI can't wait to get to try. Thanks for all your hard work.  :heart:

It'll be fun i hope! I enjoy it personally. Also just so everyone knows. When they join besure to use a new character. otherwise you'll be labeled a cheater. and dealt with :3

Chocobo123456

Got the looks and am ready to take names and kick butt, yet one problem. I'M OUT OF FREAKING GUM

(anyway cant wait to play around with that leveled mod looks awesome from what i seen so far.)

graven2603

Dam this means I have to disable some of the mods on my game T_T
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

Zunix00

I can not wait to try this! I also can not believe what can happen with one little suggestion.
Lost Sky ~ Member    Bteam ~ Astrometer    Pixelmon ~ Member
                                   Bat Lady or Witchnix.

RallyReaper

Quote from: Zunix00 on Jan 03, 2018, 12:54 AMI can not wait to try this! I also can not believe what can happen with one little suggestion.

That's the power of one persons thoughts haha, it can lead to a train of ideas. besides, we'll keep trying things.

Th3RedGamer

Quote from: RallyReaper on Jan 02, 2018, 02:54 PM
Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Jan 02, 2018, 02:16 PMI can't wait to get to try. Thanks for all your hard work.  :heart:

It'll be fun i hope! I enjoy it personally. Also just so everyone knows. When they join besure to use a new character. otherwise you'll be labeled a cheater. and dealt with :3

Does vanity stuff count as cheating? :3

camster65

HD

What was the riddle again? xd

RallyReaper

Quote from: Th3RedGamer on Jan 04, 2018, 03:49 AM
Quote from: RallyReaper on Jan 02, 2018, 02:54 PM

Does vanity stuff count as cheating? :3

Use of a editor AT ALL is deemed cheating, This includes but not limited to: Use of items not obtained on the server, Use of a editor, use of third party software, and ofc, Use of items or items or Health/mana editing via a single player character.

graven2603

@RallyReaper About what time tomorrow will it be live

RallyReaper

camster65

any reason the mods take forever to load then crashes on loading in? or just me so far?

CleverWhale

Err. There are some options about natural mana and health regeneration when I first join. Do you just choose what you want personally? And I also am frozen, and cannot move, or open my inventory, or even open the menu to quit.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

saywhat2365

Quote from: camster65 on Jan 06, 2018, 11:18 AMany reason the mods take forever to load then crashes on loading in? or just me so far?

Same

graven2603

Quote from: saywhat2365 on Jan 06, 2018, 12:13 PM
Quote from: camster65 on Jan 06, 2018, 11:18 AMany reason the mods take forever to load then crashes on loading in? or just me so far?

Same

Just keep trying i got in after about 20 tries but i cant do anything though also downloading sacred tools fixed the download issue for me

graven2603

Quote from: CleverWhale on Jan 06, 2018, 12:01 PMErr. There are some options about natural mana and health regeneration when I first join. Do you just choose what you want personally? And I also am frozen, and cannot move, or open my inventory, or even open the menu to quit.

You have to log in/register in game

SpiritDance

graven2603

SpeashuLK

I logged onto games.superfuntime.org and used Betaplayer as the password but it says it is incorrect.

hieperboy

The server is offline . It was a beta.

SpeashuLK

Thanks for getting back to me

I didnt see in the thread that it said it was closed.