stepping back from sft yet still here for emergencies

Started by blalp, Jan 15, 2018, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

I am stepping back (doing less, yet still being here for emergencies) in order to make time for my own projects and to plan for my future without the feeling that I could/should be helping you guys instead. The breakdown of what will happen to the various servers day-to-day that I am owner on is below:
Custom plugins for all servers:
> I am teaching how my custom plugins work to @BluetigerESW and will teach @darknuju
Lost Sky:
> @ceddy24 is getting owner he will manage staff/players from in-game
> If you need to be removed from an island, i am still the one to message, yet I will probably be making this an admin+ ability sometime
B-Team:
> @Mord3005 is getting owner he will manage staff/players from in-game
> If any experienced java people want to help out of bteam, message @Towelie with your skill level, an example, and any mc related experience, and sft ranks

I will be checking my discord, but not forums. So if you do want to contact me in the case of an emergency, use discord.
Have a fantastic day!

werewolfxx5

Sad to see you step back :( but thank you for all your hard work and dedication to SFT, especially to B-Team!
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

ep9954

It was nice havin ya blalp, thanks for all you've done!
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

Jedu_

I wish you the best of luck doing what you aspire to do, just don't forget about us. ;)
- From your local Jedu_ ^-^

Mord3005

i'm sad to see you go, but i wish you all the best and hope to still see you around :D
Modded Ex-Owner

Rose2247

Blalp you do you and be the best you can. We'll all still be here when you come back, if you come back
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

JackThomasJT

Sad to see you go, but I wish you future (and current) good luck and fortune! See ya around!
Playing Realms to no end
Just another human :p:
Pocket JMod - April 2017 |Pocket Mod - June 2017 | Pocket Manager - November 2017 | Pocket Admin - February 2018|

Dave_Mysterio

Sad to see you go Blalp :( Thanks for everything and good luck!

Zunix00

Sad to see you go Blalp :'(  I hope you have a great life and to never forget that we will still be here for you no matter what. Thank you for all that you have done for Bteam and for Lost Islands/ Lost Sky. We will all miss you!  :-\
Lost Sky ~ Member    Bteam ~ Astrometer    Pixelmon ~ Member
                                   Bat Lady or Witchnix.

MonkeyJiblets

Sad that you're stepping back Blalp you were the OG, but I hope you succeed in what you're wanting to do! Just don't forget about all of us!
"All Great Things Come With An Equally Great Criticism" -MonkeyJiblets 2k18

CorruptNexus

Super sad seeing you go ;^; i know alot of people are saying the same thing but its all the same and true, you impacked sft alot even more so the players, you have been in parts of my personal life and been there for me and im super grateful to have had you around and i hope you dont forget about us and maybe come back and visit us from time to time, love you man and goodluck with everything you aspire for! <3
They call me daddy but it isnt cause i have a kid ;)

boomonstervi

Sad you left, kinda I'm glad you get to be releaved from the stres! Good luck!

Towelie

Thank you for all your time here blalp, and for choosing to stay for emergencies.
That is appreciated!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

smallfry5545

Thanks for always fixing me when I break my inventory, as well as all you do for SFT in general.

Best of luck with your future things :D