Mar 28, 2024, 10:08 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Zero Tolerance Policy -> Some Tolerance Policy

Started by Towelie, Jan 20, 2018, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I would like to talk about the Zero Tolerance Policy we have introduced a while back.
It was introduced due to a need. SFT was turning into something toxic, due to some people that didn't have any limits of decency or common sense.
I believe it has accomplished its purpose, but at the same time removed the "fun" in Super Fun Time (with people being persecuted for making jokes or speaking their mind)

I would like to announce the removal of the Zero Tolerance Policy and its exchange with Some Tolerance Policy.

What this means:
- Staff will be instructed to be "less uptight" and no logner punish / frown upon jokes and light headed humor
- If people that are/were toxic for SFT and will try to abuse this relaxation of rules to create/continue their propaganta against SFT, will still be punished and removed from the community (I am hoping this won't be the case)
- We will begin tolerating a bit more from people and not instantly punish people who say a joke that may have not been so inspired (instead we will explain why that joke is not the best for SFT and why they shouldn't make jokes like that if it is that harsh)
- You should see some "fun" back in Super Fun Time. Meaning, it will be ok to joke around with your friends as long as it is not too exaggerated (we won't punish people for saying ily or for saying "fuck you" or similar insults as a joke to friends)

I trust that you have patience as it will take a bit until all staff members are re-trained and the mentality shifts, and I ask that if you notice an example of a "trigger happy" staff member, you contact the HoS of each server (Cr1_98 / MrChanango / blakus for Survival, Tera for Pix, Mord for bTeam)

I will gladly respond to any questions you have if they are asked in a polite and nice manner.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

RallyReaper

HD

Jan 21, 2018, 11:55 AM #2 Last Edit: Jan 22, 2018, 03:05 AM by Halla
I'm just going to state that seeing the zero tolerance rule disappearing is kinda sad. It was effectively good

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

Quote from: Halla on Jan 21, 2018, 11:55 AMI'm just going to state that seeing the zero tolerance rule disappearing is kinda sad. It has effectively good
Just because the Zero Tolerance Policy rule doesn't exist any more, that doesn't mean we are going to tolerate crap from people.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Tombo_

truewolfmaster

Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

4dan7

Keep It Classy.-4Dan

Lucy_23x

But people already said ily and stuff, even staff..
Meh whatever xd

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jan 23, 2018, 06:48 AMBut people already said ily and stuff, even staff..
Meh whatever xd
I was just like giving a bad example xd