Mar 28, 2024, 11:27 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

W1 as PvP dimension?

Started by Mord3005, Jan 21, 2018, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would prefer to have W1 as a resource world or a PvP (more info in post) dimension?

Resource world
6 (35.3%)
PvP world
10 (58.8%)
Other (Put description in comments)
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Mord3005

Jan 21, 2018, 02:51 PM Last Edit: Jan 21, 2018, 02:58 PM by Mord3005
Hello Players of SFT Bteam :D

As you might know, W1 has been unavailable, besides a small spawn, for months now. It was planned to be a resource world, but I thought that a PvP world, where you can do almost anything that's banned in the normal world, as griefing items would be allowed there. But that also means, if someone griefs your build there, you can't just complain and ask for your stuff back. The rules there will be modified, but the general rules like "No swearing" and the like will still apply.

If you want to give any other feedback or ideas, please write a comment, and I'll make sure to read and reply to them.
Modded Ex-Owner

Zunix00

If it were to be a PvP world, what could we use?
Lost Sky ~ Member    Bteam ~ Astrometer    Pixelmon ~ Member
                                   Bat Lady or Witchnix.

Mord3005

As I said, most of the items that are currently banned for "Griefing" reasons, would be available there, but taken away if you were to go to W2 with them.
Modded Ex-Owner

truewolfmaster

i already voted but
why not have it half and half part is for PVP and whatnot and part for supplies
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

AtomicPulse

Does that mean there would finally be minions?
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

Mord3005

Quote from: AtomicPulse on Jan 24, 2018, 07:50 AMDoes that mean there would finally be minions?

Yes, but only for W1, as if you were to bring the Minion's staff back to W2, it would get taken away
Modded Ex-Owner

AtomicPulse

Quote from: Mord3005 on Jan 24, 2018, 11:54 AM
Quote from: AtomicPulse on Jan 24, 2018, 07:50 AMDoes that mean there would finally be minions?

Yes, but only for W1, as if you were to bring the Minion's staff back to W2, it would get taken away
YEY.  Finally
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard