News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[FiveM] Recruiting Police/EMS for the server

Started by Towelie, Jan 26, 2018, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jan 26, 2018, 02:20 PM Last Edit: Jan 29, 2018, 02:37 PM by Towelie
Server IP: 192.99.34.102:30120

Our FiveM (GTA5) server is about ready for release. As last minute preparations, we are looking for Police/EMS personnel (which is needed for a succesful RP server)

The server is a RP (roleplay) server. If you are interested in a Police/EMS position, please contact our Lead Developer and Admin @Candi as she will handle all the interviews.

How to connect:
- You need to have GTA5 on Steam installed
- Install FiveM (https://fivem.net/)
- Make sure your Steam client is running
- Launch FiveM
- In the "Servers" tab, search for "SFTRP"

Note:
- Please read the rules after joining the server. You will be punished for RDM / FailRP

Some very strict rules we will imply:
- Admins will need to play. That means, I don't want to see admins spawning tanks/jets/helicopters etc and going around. I will instantly demote anyone caught doing that.
- Spawning vehicles is acceptable, but only for testing purposes or if you are left without a vehicle in the middle of nowhere, and even then, avoid spawning supercars.
- Admins will respond to Police if they are pulled over, etc.
- Abuse of admin powers will be punished. It's ok to mess around a bit when/while the server is empty, but if I hear reports about admin abuse while there are players online, you will be punished.

A brief description of our server:
- Our server is a roleplay (RP) server. As a civilian, you will be able to undertake a series of jobs (Delivery Driver, Mechanic, Fisherman, etc). You will need to purchase a car in order to be able to move around, as carjacking locals (NPCs) is going to get you in trouble with the Police, and does not always succeed. Luckily, you can get a cheap car at the starter garage (your starting money should be enough for that)
- You can further customize your character at clothes shops (be aware, FiveM is glitchy in that respect), and your car at Respray Shops
- You can read a very detailed guide, made by our Lead Dev and Admin @Candi -> https://goo.gl/vaojBg

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

werewolfxx5

Once I buy gta for my pc I'd love to get involved
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

George

Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

blakus87

Is the police/Ems positions like a staff thing or just like RP thing.

SaintTheBarman

Not sure if this is where you want us to post this but I was redirected here, I'd like to apply for the police role. I've been playing a bit a few days, forwarded whatever bugs or glitches I've found to candice and driven around/flown around a fair bit :)

Towelie

Quote from: Warhammerneard on Jan 27, 2018, 03:05 AMNot sure if this is where you want us to post this but I was redirected here, I'd like to apply for the police role. I've been playing a bit a few days, forwarded whatever bugs or glitches I've found to candice and driven around/flown around a fair bit :)
@Candi - As the police chief, you get to handle these applications xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Jyncs

Going to say this again along with another suggestion until the server builds up:

Give the ability to steal cars. If I join a server with little to no population on it, and I cannot steal a car. I leave and go to a different server. It's a must with low pop servers. You can change it later. I only stayed because I want SFT one to grow.

Allow repsawns without EMS at hospital. I was the only one on, I died. What do? Leave the server and go to a different one. That is the only option right now with low population.

Please hear me on these suggestions until the server grows larger.

Towelie

I suggested making it 25% success chance to steal cars. So yes, you can now steal cars (not from the first try though, but you should find a ride within 3 minutes)
As for revive if no EMS around - @Candi  - Do you think we could do something like that ? (allow players to revive if there's no EMS online)

Jyncs

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 27, 2018, 02:35 PMI suggested making it 25% success chance to steal cars. So yes, you can now steal cars (not from the first try though, but you should find a ride within 3 minutes)
As for revive if no EMS around - @Candi  - Do you think we could do something like that ? (allow players to revive if there's no EMS online)

Thanks for listening and trying to implement these changes!

Candi

in theory the police and ems positions are semi staff positons since you do and will have perms, all department heads are staff.

if you want to play the server is up come play say hi to me meet me, have a mic, and be advised i sound terrible on my in game mic.