Mar 29, 2024, 02:11 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[BTeam] Nether has been reset!

Started by Mord3005, Feb 14, 2018, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord3005

Hello Everyone  :)

As some of you have reported to me or fellow staff members, the nether on BTeam has been wrecked a bit, but that time is over! Nether has been reset, and is to be explored like anew. One new thing that was added is a Worldborder, which limits the space you can explore, but to counteract this limit the Nether will be reset more often

If you've never been on BTeam before, here's a handy guide: Download Technic Launcher, open BTeam and join the server with bteam.superfuntime.org

Come and explore the nether with us :D
Modded Ex-Owner

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile