[SHC] Free play on Survival Hardcore March 3/4

Started by Towelie, Feb 27, 2018, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I am opening up SHC for a free play weekend. On March 3rd/4th, join SHC, simply by typing /shc from Survival.
You will be able to play for two days, completely free, then you will be able (if you haven't already) to redeem a 5 day free trial (redeem it after the free days)

To our existing subscribers - Your subscription will be extended by 2 days.

SurvivalHardcore is a server which is similar to vanilla (no economy, no warps, no autoshops), but with a very high difficulty. With our awesome MMO-like Parties plugin (which adds MMO-like party features like shared xp, party teleport and so on), it's quite a fun experience to play with your friends.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Shadow212

Cool, ill have to look into joining this weekend :D Thanks Tow!

ping99811

Love this. How do we redeem the 5 day trial?

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

maxwolf28

Hey tow, I was wondering if we could get a list of the commands (although limited) we can use?
@Towelie

max

Towelie

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Feb 27, 2018, 09:19 PMHey tow, I was wondering if we could get a list of the commands (although limited) we can use?
@Towelie

max
I don't have a list of commands but what you need to know will be presented to you by holograms

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796