Mar 28, 2024, 09:00 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Introducing TopVoter Rank

Started by Towelie, Mar 10, 2018, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I'd like to introduce a new Rank on Survival - TopVoter.
It is awarded to the top 3 voters of the month.

What perks does it have?:
The rank gives you access to the following perks, for the duration (while having it):
- Fly perms
- /ml perms (creating listings)
- Colored chat (ability to use colors in chat)
- Vanity Pack (firework is launched when you join and a thunderstrike hits when you leave
- Firework Maker (/fwm)

How to obtain it:
- If you are one of the top 3 votes of the month, contact me on the 1st of the next month, requesting the rank and providing a screenshot / proof (To see who are the top voters, go to https://www.superfuntime.org/votes and then click on "last month" (since we are checking on the 1st, we will have to use the "last month" tab.
- After receiving your message, allow up to ~24h until you receive your rank in-game.
- You will get to keep the rank until the 1st of the next month (1 month)

For example, the current top 3 voters are:
Mazeworker 291
garywb 222
Wello945 210

Message me to request the rank @Mazeworker @garywb @Wello945

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Mazeworker

Can I just get it every month... heh... votes...

4dan7

Say if you get that rank, then post something on /ml but you lose the rank to someone else. Does your item or items on /ml go away and you don't get the money?
Keep It Classy.-4Dan

Towelie

Quote from: 4dan7 on Mar 11, 2018, 06:48 AMSay if you get that rank, then post something on /ml but you lose the rank to someone else. Does your item or items on /ml go away and you don't get the money?
untested but i am 99.9% sure that wont happen

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

misspiggy95

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 11, 2018, 11:40 AM
Quote from: 4dan7 on Mar 11, 2018, 06:48 AMSay if you get that rank, then post something on /ml but you lose the rank to someone else. Does your item or items on /ml go away and you don't get the money?
Its a possibility if the item doesnt sell (in theory)
To get your item after it expires in /ml, you have to open it to retrieve the items
So just pray your item sells  ;D

Melons are love. Melons are life

Towelie

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Mar 11, 2018, 05:41 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Mar 11, 2018, 11:40 AM
Its a possibility if the item doesnt sell (in theory)
To get your item after it expires in /ml, you have to open it to retrieve the items
So just pray your item sells  ;D
You still have perms for doing /ml, just not selling so in theory it should work. If the case arises, there are workarounds, eg give that person perms for a few mins so they can take items back, or... just be sure to take all your items back by the end of the month.

HD

Can the rank be consistent?

Like let's say I'm always the top voter in every month. Is it consistent or there is a cool down?

smallfry5545

Quote from: Halla on Mar 13, 2018, 01:09 PMCan the rank be consistent?

Like let's say I'm always the top voter in every month. Is it consistent or there is a cool down?
I think I'd like it better if there was a cool down. It'll give other players a chance to get something "cool". Perhaps they can receive the rank 3 consecutive times, then allow someone else?

Only reason I'd be for having a cool down is because looking at the top voters, the top two are usually Mazeworker, and Garywb. So those two spots would be forever gone. If I wanted a chance with the rank, I wouldn't feel much incentive to vote knowing there's only one available spot each month.

Towelie

Quote from: smallfry5545 on Mar 13, 2018, 03:20 PM

I think I'd like it better if there was a cool down. It'll give other players a chance to get something "cool". Perhaps they can receive the rank 3 consecutive times, then allow someone else?

Only reason I'd be for having a cool down is because looking at the top voters, the top two are usually Mazeworker, and Garywb. So those two spots would be forever gone. If I wanted a chance with the rank, I wouldn't feel much incentive to vote knowing there's only one available spot each month.
on the other side nobody is keeping them from voting as much as maze and gary

smallfry5545

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 13, 2018, 05:43 PM
Quote from: smallfry5545 on Mar 13, 2018, 03:20 PM

on the other side nobody is keeping them from voting as much as maze and gary

I don't think it's even possible to catch up to Maze xD

Towelie

You don't have to catch up to Maze's total number of votes, this just counts the votes one gets in a month, so by voting on the same sites maze votes on, you can just as easy reach him.