Mar 28, 2024, 10:13 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Help!

Started by Towelie, Mar 14, 2018, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Mar 14, 2018, 05:40 PM Last Edit: Mar 14, 2018, 05:43 PM by Towelie
Look, I know I'm being obnoxious posting topics every other day about how we need your help with donations. The truth is, I don't enjoy begging either.
But it's kinda needed... So this time, I'll skip the begging and I'll present the facts:

Survival donations:

NOTE: The numbers represent the revenue per week, not per day (I wish..)

SFT Monthly Costs:

Bottom line: Our monthly costs (recalculated today) are $363 / mo. We are making $227 / mo from Patreon (ty <3). that leaves a necesary of $136 / mo to be covered. Sadly, that is not covered more than it is... (not to mention that this is legitimately the smallest amount we need to live. If we had more, it would allow for more advertising, which would bring more players, which would bring more revenue, which would help)

What you can do to help (in the order of importance):
- Support us on Patreon. From as low as $5 / mo you can become a Patron, and get exclusive rewards, while also helping the server. Patreon is SFT's only chance of a continued existence!
https://www.patreon.com/sftmedia

- Donate to our premium shops. There are literally hundreds of packages available, if you just spent ~5 min / week browsing, I guarantee you would find something you liked

- Vote daily on all voting sites. Voting is extremely important! It helps us secure the 2nd (or maybe even 1st) most important resource -> Players. Please vote daily on all voting sites, if not for the rewards, then for helping us / that warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Thank you <3

PS: Patreon is our lifeboat right now. Without Patreon, SFT would be dead already. Thank you to all the patrons, you guys are amazing <3.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796