Mar 28, 2024, 10:18 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Building Project

Started by AtomicPulse, Mar 21, 2018, 08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicPulse

Hey everyone,

If you haven't already heard, I plan on starting a big building project and hope that a lot of the community could contribute to making this a thing. Currently, I've had some ideas on what the project could be based around but none are set in stone. If anyone does have any ideas and/or might be interested in helping then reply to this forum post or contact me in any other way. (Once there is more information I'll be making replies to this thread)

Thanks, Atomic.
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

werewolfxx5

I can help every so often but currently I'm getting busier and busier and meant to be doing other building projects too xP
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

Zunix00

I can help. I mean school and soccer season will put a dent in my time on bteam, but when I can I will help. I would say let's build a giant tree house with a ton of rooms. or make our own biome with blocks that we have.
Lost Sky ~ Member    Bteam ~ Astrometer    Pixelmon ~ Member
                                   Bat Lady or Witchnix.

AtomicPulse

An area is being dug out at /warp SpaceThing.

It will become something space themed, although we do not yet know how large it will be and a specific idea yet. If you have a specific idea reply to this post or PM me via discord.

For a while the area will remain unclaimed allowing anyone to help. Although, if caught to having griefed it while in progress, you will be banned with no exceptions.

Thanks,

Atomic

Lucy_23x

Quote from: AtomicPulse on Apr 10, 2018, 03:39 PMIt will become something space themed
You mean
Lucy Themed
c:

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

AtomicPulse

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Apr 10, 2018, 04:12 PM
Quote from: AtomicPulse on Apr 10, 2018, 03:39 PMIt will become something space themed
You mean
Lucy Themed
c:
Hmm...
I think I'll pass on that one xD