Mar 28, 2024, 11:37 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Never Forget - SFT Rebellion

Started by Towelie, Apr 11, 2018, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Let's never forget SFT Rebellion.
I am declaring April 11th the SFT Rebellion remembrance day (almost 6 years after the rebellion)

A bit of a back story: A group of people were really unhappy with the fact that I had increased the /money pay taxes
Instead of dealing with it like the 99% of the server, they proceeded to make a series of videos and "Rebelled" in a completely idiotic but funny way (wasn't really funny for me back then, more like a minor nuissance, but now it's funny).

As you can see in the final video, stupidity DOES NOT pay off...

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Miricx

lmao these fucking kiddies with their rocks and sticks

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

hughesplace

uwu

Dpa1991

TRITIUMNITR0X

I keep bashing my head on my desk, but the memories won't go away. End my suffering, please.
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

GoldenDruid76

Just a person. Nothing to see here.

finb

Fractalion

So guess what? This cookie has just put you in debt.
---
I'm kinda surprised that this video is still up though, thought they would have deleted it at one point or another (Especially after they made that kinda strange apology video. Like, you'd think if you were apologizing for something you'd at least clean up behind yourself first?)

xJade

a cookie for 1k? sounds fair.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Miricx

Quote from: TRITIUMNITR0X on Apr 11, 2018, 09:57 PMI keep bashing my head on my desk, but the memories won't go away. End my suffering, please.
H E L L O  M Y  N A M E  I S  T R I T I U M N I T R O X  A N D  W E L C O M E  T O  M Y  P R I S O N

JustAddWater

Lmao this is legendary. Those brave souls will never be forgotten.

Nubbun

on pixelmon we just created autoshops to avoid taxes lol

\(◎o◎)/

omelott

You think a 5% tax is bad? Try a 10% tax. 

MrRed2017

Quote from: omelott on Apr 13, 2018, 12:19 AMYou think a 5% tax is bad? Try a 10% tax. 

Please say you didn't actually do this xd

JackThomasJT

Playing Realms to no end
Just another human :p:
Pocket JMod - April 2017 |Pocket Mod - June 2017 | Pocket Manager - November 2017 | Pocket Admin - February 2018|

Towelie

Quote from: Red/ℳrRed2k18 on Apr 13, 2018, 01:09 AM
Quote from: omelott on Apr 13, 2018, 12:19 AMYou think a 5% tax is bad? Try a 10% tax. 

The tax has been at 10% for like a couple of years..

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrRed2017

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 13, 2018, 07:08 AM

The tax has been at 10% for like a couple of years..

I was referring to omelott taxing himself 100k, I know it's been 10% for years xd

Cr1_98

omelott

It's a screenshot from a few years ago lol