Mar 28, 2024, 10:21 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What should we do to SurvivalHardcore?

Started by Towelie, May 29, 2018, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I feel like SurvivalHardcore is a liked server but there aren't a lot of players on due to well.. lack of players but also the fact that it's not free to play.
I'd like to do something about it / get it to be a bit more popular, but simply making it public wouldn't feel right for the people who paid to get in.
So I am thinking about relaxing the requirements even further.

Currently the requirements are:
- Patreon subscriber
- Over 2000 votes (down from 3000)
- Sponsor / SantaClaus rank
- NEW: Did you donate to any of our servers in the last 30 days, in total more than $10 ? Then you are also eligible.
- NEW: Have you donated $100+ on the Survival server, in total? If you have, then you're also eligible to join.

Do you have any other ideas or do you think we should tweak any of the current requirements ?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on May 29, 2018, 01:42 PMI feel like SurvivalHardcore is a liked server but there aren't a lot of players
Quote from: Towelie on May 29, 2018, 01:42 PM$100+ on the Survival server, in total

nope absolutely no ideas whatsoever (: (: (:

\(◎o◎)/

tman6698

Maybe having a certain amount of hours on survival / time frame of having a forum account, to be eligible for it?
Just a suggestion :)

Towelie

Quote from: magl on May 29, 2018, 01:57 PM
Quote from: Towelie on May 29, 2018, 01:42 PMI feel like SurvivalHardcore is a liked server but there aren't a lot of players
Quote from: Towelie on May 29, 2018, 01:42 PM$100+ on the Survival server, in total

So you're saying change that to $100 donated in total on any SFT server?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on May 29, 2018, 02:58 PM
Quote from: magl on May 29, 2018, 01:57 PM

So you're saying change that to $100 donated in total on any SFT server?
Would make it so more people have the option and only reason i could find why its currently survival donations exclusive is cuz it has survival in the name xP
thanks! :D

\(◎o◎)/

HD

I'm not a player anymore, so I wouldn't have the best suggestions, but this is my suggestion:

Make it that every month there is a chance for voters to be eligible for SH server. Like a lottery in the monthly votes.

IT IS NOT the top player gets the spot, because pretty much the top 5 are almost the same, so giving all voters a chance is nice.

Who can be eligible in the lottery? Have more than 20-25 votes in the month before the end of the month

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

ironlord82

Quote from: tman6698 on May 29, 2018, 02:07 PMMaybe having a certain amount of hours on survival / time frame of having a forum account, to be eligible for it?
Just a suggestion :)

Like this idea, alot of players are unable to donate due to not being allowed to, not having the money etc. Allowing players to play if they meet certain uptime requirements would increase the SHC player count as quite a few people on survival have a large amount of uptime but are unable to donate.
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/