Mar 28, 2024, 09:14 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Discord]Apply For DJ

Started by Mrs_Ender88, Jun 28, 2018, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs_Ender88

Hello everybody so we are going to be trying to bring life back to the music room on discord but we need the help of more active dj's. So we are going another apply for Dj role for discord.
So I will explain what it means to be a dj. You will be mentoring the music room to make sure everybody is following the rules we have, having fun, adding songs when players can't, and to hold music events. To apply for Dj just answer the questions as followed on this forum:

1.User name on discord:
2. Have u ever been staff on discord? If so what role did you have?
3. Have you ever been banned on discord or any of the sft server? If so what was the reason?
4. How active on discord are you?
5. Do you plan on being an active dj?
6. What do you plan on doing as dj?
7. What's your taste in music?

Please be patient to hear back if you did or didn't get the Dj role. It may take some time to look threw and talk to each one of you. Have a great day and I hope to see lots of people apply for dj.

Lots of love,
Mrs_Ender
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

dynamixture

Jun 28, 2018, 04:44 PM #1 Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 04:51 PM by dynamixture
1.User name on discord:
Dynamixture

I have not been staff before. Don't think I want to be.

3. Have you ever been banned on discord or any of the sft server? If so what was the reason?
I am banned on discord as we speak. Apparently I am very rude. I'm not though  ;)

No, to be real. I having a discussion with a staff member and he/she banned me because i disagreed on some topic. I don't really think its a fair ban.

I used to be active. Not anymore. See number 3. I am very active on the survival server though.

Ofcourse! I can just use the DJ room instead of Spotify.

Hopefully taking requests. Get some variation going in the discord music channels. Maybe someone even learns about a new genre they like they didn't even know they would ever like before!

I know loads of great underground rock bands from the 80's with amazing musicians (Like Queen but less popular)

I prefer thrash, death & black metal. But i won't play that in the discord room since it's not something everybody likes. I will probably play great rock 'n roll music.

Nubbun

Quote from: dynamixture on Jun 28, 2018, 04:44 PM1.User name on discord:
Dynamixture

I have not been staff before. Don't think I want to be.

I am banned on discord as we speak. Apparently I am very rude. I'm not though  ;)

No, to be real. I having a discussion with a staff member and he/she banned me because i disagreed on some topic. I don't really think its a fair ban.

I used to be active. Not anymore. See number 3. I am very active on the survival server though.

Ofcourse! I can just use the DJ room instead of Spotify.

Hopefully taking requests. Get some variation going in the discord music channels. Maybe someone even learns about a new genre they like they didn't even know they would ever like before!

I know loads of great underground rock bands from the 80's with amazing musicians (Like Queen but less popular)

I prefer thrash, death & black metal. But i won't play that in the discord room since it's not something everybody likes. I will probably play great rock 'n roll music.
Maybe work on getting unbanned first considering you need to have access to the discord server to be a DJ.
Other than that nice application x)

\(◎o◎)/

dynamixture

Quote from: magl on Jun 28, 2018, 05:50 PMMaybe work on getting unbanned first considering you need to have access to the discord server to be a DJ.

Working on it. It's not as easy working with everybody sadly.

I will probably be back by the time you have decided who should be DJ.

Freakface109

1.User name on discord:
Freakface109#0706

Never on SFT, I wouldn't mind it though.

Nope, I'm a good boy :D

I'm on Discord all day pretty much, unless I'm not home. But I still check it once in a while on my phone while I'm out.

Definitely! Nobody would like an inactive one lol.

Playing songs that people enjoy. Taking requests would be cool. Sharing all types of music with all people if they're open to it. Events maybe - depends on what I can do.

I pretty much only listen to Death Metal. But I do also listen to Rock, Dubstep, and some Rap.

Thanks for reading over this application, and I hope to hear from somebody. Have a good day :)

Moppeh

1.User name on discord: CleverShark #9822
2. Have u ever been staff on discord? If so what role did you have? I have never been discord staff.
3. Have you ever been banned on discord or any of the sft server? If so what was the reason? I have never been banned.
4. How active on discord are you? I always have discord open in a tab when I am using my laptop.
5. Do you plan on being an active dj? Of course!
6. What do you plan on doing as dj? Making sure that everyone can play the music that they want to and try and increase the popularity of the music room.
7. What's your taste in music? I don't really have a specific genre. I like George Ezra, Imagine Dragons and other, less known people, such as Isaac Gracie and cavetown. :D
I love my cat

lilxKhhiiimy

1.Username on discord:
lilxKhhiiimy#2461

I haven't.

Never (hopefully)

I can be active 1/4 of the day, but if emergencies happen I'll hopefully be reachable to anyone.

Ofcourse lol what's the point in signing up if you ain't going to be active?

This is my first time, so hopefully plans do me

Anything that sounds good tbvh

hughesplace

Username on Discord: Mel#2956
Have you ever been staff before? If so, what role did you have?: I was a Survival Mod ;)
Have you ever been banned on discord or any other sft server?: Nope!
How active on discord are you?: Pretty active, I'm on it everyday.
Do you plan on being an active dj?: Ofc xD
What do you plan on doing as dj?: Well, whenever I can I'd be monitoring the music room, and I'd add some songs too.
What's your taste in music?: Well, I don't really have a specific taste in music, but I like Cavetown, Imagine dragons, n Hailee Steinfeld to name a few.
uwu

platerfin

1.Username on discord:DavidP #8180
2. Have u ever been staff on discord? If so what role did you have? Pixelmon Jmod, Survival Jmod.
3. Have you ever been banned on discord or any of the sft server? If so what was the reason? I haven't.
4. How active on discord are you? I'm on discord most of the time.
5. Do you plan on being an active DJ? Yes.
6. What do you plan on doing as DJ? Playing lots of music in the music room, moderating what happens in the music room and helping other users if they need a song added if they have already reached there limit.
7. What's your taste in music? I don't really have a specific taste in music but some of my favourite bands/artists are Queen, ACDC, P!ATD, Imagine Dragons.

George

1.User name on discord: George#6242
2. Have u ever been staff on discord? If so what role did you have? Nope I haven't been staff on the SFT discord
3. Have you ever been banned on discord or any of the sft server? If so what was the reason? I have been banned plenty of times on the server only and I was kicked on the discord once (I asked for it) Because I was stuck with a nickname back then when discord had this bug.
4. How active on discord are you? I have discord open always when I am connected to my wifi.
5. Do you plan on being an active dj? Yes. This is the reason I am applying because I have so much time to spend playing music on our discord.
6. What do you plan on doing as dj? Playing dope and chill tracks from Marshmallow, NCS , Trap Nation , and every artist that I know by now. (I know many artists like Burak Yeter , Kendrick Lamar etc)
7. What's your taste in music? I like NCS style songs (Music with no lyrics) and Music That has a lot of Bass.
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

Dday694

1.User name on discord:dday694#1020
2. Have u ever been staff on discord? If so what role did you have? yes, admin
3. Have you ever been banned on discord or any of the sft server? If so what was the reason? no
4. How active on discord are you? almost every day
5. Do you plan on being an active dj? better then ever
6. What do you plan on doing as dj? play music sets at least twice a week
7. What's your taste in music? almost everything but country and youtube sing-a-longs. will moreso be a mix of electronic, piano, bluegrass, jazz, swing, rock, folk, chillwave, etc.

GoldenDruid76

1.User name on discord: GoldenDruid65 (nickname SeakingDruid76) #2649
2. Have u ever been staff on discord? If so what role did you have? Survival Manager and Pocket Event Host currently
3. Have you ever been banned on discord or any of the sft server? If so what was the reason? Never been banned
4. How active on discord are you? Quite active (I check it every day unless I don't have internet access)
5. Do you plan on being an active dj? Yepp
6. What do you plan on doing as dj? Playing music and monitoring the music played (not just to my taste just to make sure songs aren't problematic for whatever reason)
7. What's your taste in music? Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, stuff like that
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

Mrs_Ender88

Keep them app. a coming in ;D
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes