Mar 28, 2024, 01:41 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Positivity

Started by JaceTheNeko, Jul 20, 2018, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaceTheNeko

So, today I decided I should take a more positive look at life, and think about what I was thankful for, and I'm gonna do that  once every day, I think we all should post the biggest things we're thankful for here. I know it isn't thanksgiving, but we can all take a minute a day and appreciate something else we're thankful for daily.

I'm thankful for SFT, not ignoring me like most people do, People who listen and care for others. I'm also thankful for my friends who sit there almost every day and listen to my stupid as heck rants, I don't wanna seem like I'm needy for attention also, I just wanna have us more positive in life.

You don't have to post anything if you just wanna have a happy moment, just don't be jealous of what others have.
Mmmmmmm yes, a signature.

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

Beanz__

Thursday i was thankful for my mate who i haven't spoken to in ages who joined me last minute for a couple drinks at the pub, i ended up ditching plans of this college reunion thing as they were expecting me to happy with last minute plans which i've never been able to deal with which they all knew but hey i still had a great time with my mate.

Also thursday i was thankful for my amazon delivery of my laptop charger so i can thankfully get my course work done by the 31st an now i won't get a £100 fine as i will be able to get the course work done an emailed to them with a scan of the signed stuff that i need to scan xD

Another thing that happened on thursday i was grateful for was my brain as it came up with the most amazing food idea for something for me to eat (i am the worlds fussiest eater an it's physically impossible to get a worse eater than me, you could literally write what i enjoy on the back of a stamp) an the food idea was a bagel with a slice of extra mature cheddar cheese, with smoked streaky bacon (cooked to the point of crisp before burnt crisp) with a bit of brown sauce in the hole in the middle.

I'm also thankful for @nickis02 for creating this post as it's an awesome idea to post things like once a day to show what you're grateful for

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Nubbun

I'm thankful for having the littiest of lits person as a bestfriend!
@Loasty thanks for sticking around even when my mood swings from wanting to hangout to wanting to just be alone. You're pretty cool :3

\(◎o◎)/

omelott

I'm thankful @MasterX70 found this fabulous skin for me.

Kiannaa

I'm thankful for my favourite man, @Darren64_NY WINK WINK :heart:

and my bokz @SashaLarie @Karnold @NutellaToastx @Kelzinator LOVE YOU ALL (except for nute coz he hates me yeet)

SashaLarie

Yassssssss :heart: the BOKs, you guys are amazing and you're always there for me through everything. Even though you're all beaches to me I lov you so much.

Same to these d peshon boyos

@AriaSky @Keisiakitten @Rorymoonshine @Waddupcuz

:heart: ily all

tman6698

Quote from: SashaLarie on Jul 23, 2018, 01:23 PMYassssssss :heart: the BOKs, you guys are amazing and you're always there for me through everything. Even though you're all beaches to me I lov you so much.

Same to these d peshon boyos

@AriaSky @Keisiakitten @Rorymoonshine @Waddupcuz

:heart: ily all
WOWK RUDE, I SEE NO ME...

On a side note, I'm thankful for the many memories I've gained over the last 6 years on SFT. I'm one for thinking that I'm doing shit, and everyone is doing better than me, but hey, I'm actually doing alright on paper :)

SashaLarie

OMG TMA'AM!!!1!!! You're a beautiful woman pls ily :heart:

Towelie

I'm thankful for Cocoa, for she is my soulmate. Albeit in a bird, but still xd
And no you perverts, I don't mean in the romantic way, you can have a soulmate that is just a really good friend.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Beanz__

I'm thankful for the few friends i have as they are all extremely awesome and are there for me through thick an thin, they also look past my autism where as most people and most companies don't as they see it as a disability an not an ability which it is to me and also a few other people if not most with autism