Mar 28, 2024, 10:09 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival 2.0] Status Update

Started by Towelie, Jul 28, 2018, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misspiggy95

Quote from: FinalTest on Jul 31, 2018, 06:41 PM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 31, 2018, 10:35 AMSee my reply, prices are already adjusted to a good amount. Considering they can't be collected naturally, I feel their price is spot on. 20k for a stack of the hardest to obtain of the prismarine, i'm pretty sure before I adjusted it they were around 300k a stack.

oof, I was hoping the prices would/could be a little lower considering the blocks could be very abundant if sea monuments weren't all protected and players could build farms

Thats actually a fairly decent price, less than quartz.
Just depends on the pricing of everything else once lans is done with the revamp

Melons are love. Melons are life

Green_Giant

Quote from: FinalTest on Jul 31, 2018, 06:41 PM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 31, 2018, 10:35 AMSee my reply, prices are already adjusted to a good amount. Considering they can't be collected naturally, I feel their price is spot on. 20k for a stack of the hardest to obtain of the prismarine, i'm pretty sure before I adjusted it they were around 300k a stack.

oof, I was hoping the prices would/could be a little lower considering the blocks could be very abundant if sea monuments weren't all protected and players could build farms

The idea was to keep them somewhat valuable as an economy drain, and to keep sea lanterns with some good value too. If I set the price too low people would've been super pissed that they spent millions on sea lanterns.