Oct 22, 2019, 03:12 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Forgot about this server.trying to come back

Started by Bosslaya, Aug 01, 2018, 02:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bosslaya

First of all.I AM SO LUCKY I REMEMBERED MY PASSWORD DAMN!im an old player if you don't know me.I was bored looking through apps and I saw my shortcut to the forums...so here I am.lol.im sure things have dhanged but I hope not by much. :)  :laugh:
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Bosslaya

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PEICE OF GARBAGE DOOMSDAY DEVICE THAT IS XBOX LIVE!!!???

Gabriela

Hey :D Welcome back! What do you need help with?
Pocket  EventHost and  Head of Host

Pocket Admin

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love minecraft because I can kill you :heart:

Bosslaya

JackThomasJT

If you're having trouble connecting to the server with your xbox live account, or have a username different than your original username go here: [https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,180528.0.html

If you are having a different issue than stated in that forum post,  please state it with as much specified information as possible

Thanks!  :)
Playing Realms to no end
Pocket Admin
JMod - April 2017 |Mod - June 2017 |Manager - November 2017 |Admin - February 2018|
Just another Jack :D

Bosslaya

I do account stuff and it says something wnet wrong try again later or on xbox.com.I already tied it 5 times twice on Xbox.com.I just wanna play and im so stressed out cause ive been trying to get this working for 2 nights now

JackThomasJT

Unfortunately, that is most likely an issue on Mojang's end.
Playing Realms to no end
Pocket Admin
JMod - April 2017 |Mod - June 2017 |Manager - November 2017 |Admin - February 2018|

Bosslaya

Quote from: JackThomasJT on Aug 02, 2018, 06:01 pmUnfortunately, that is most likely an issue on Mojang's end.
So just try again later?

JackThomasJT

Playing Realms to no end
Pocket Admin