Dec 14, 2018, 10:00 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpacks here and here

Introducing the BLISSEY XP FARM

Started by Chocobo123456, Aug 01, 2018, 04:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chocobo123456

Bet most of you are thinking. "Choco what is this Blissey XP farm and how do work?!?!"

Well my dear friend or random person reading this for little reason than just to have something to read for pix. I shall tell you all about this amazing thing.

So most of you know it started in ORAS (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire) with secret base trainers having 6 level 100 Blissey with only the move healing wish.

Now of course we cant have like secret base trainers in pixelmon (Unless Dpa somehow makes a npc at /warp ta of me and the team of 6 blisseys i have yet i doubt that can be a thing xD)

So i will do the next best thing and try to be on as much as possible for all of your xp needs!

How this will work is pretty basic and requires the few steps below
1. If i am in game ask me and i will be more than happy to help out provided a bit of pay 1,000 coins for a use of it
2. Every so often i will leave a pass for a free use of the farm that you will give to me in exchange for one use
3. If i am not on and you have discord do the following. "@Chocobo7654321 may I please use your xp farm?"
4. If i am not on and you don't have discord. Get it you fool and do step 3 (Like why don't you have discord for real we have an awesome community on there)
5. If i don't respond after a specific amount of time than i will get back to you when ever i can.

NOTE THIS IS IN NO WAY A REPLACEMENT FOR /WARP TA THIS IS JUST A WAY WHERE YOU CAN GAIN EXP FASTER THAN NORMAL AT TA

I hope this will help a lot of you train and be DA BEST THAT THERE EVER WAS

(as of rn its not fully up yet so please give time)

Go Up