Apr 19, 2024, 10:56 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Reminder] About your private messages

Started by Towelie, Aug 12, 2018, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

This is just a reminder, that when playing on a Minecraft server, your private messages are not private. Due to how Minecraft Servers work, PM's are printed in console and logged.
There have been cases where we saw things that were against the rules happen in PM and not act on it, but there is a threshold on which we will act, even if it happens in PM (borderline illegal things mostly)

Just a reminder as this is a shock for some people who haven't worked with Minecraft server files / don't know how they work.
PS: Pretty much also valid for party chats and other similar things.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

I would like to apologize for you seeing all my previous dpa > towelie dms. Also the many many times i've spammed loasty to get his attention because he goes afk a few times <3

\(◎o◎)/

Loasty

I would like to apologize for all the cocoa fan fics you have been forced to read in my dms with many users. People just like the birb *looks innocently*.  Especially sorry for the daddy towelie stories too... like the one where you got drunk and went downstairs and outside and... well you know the rest.
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

daredevils323

This post made me cackle incoherently

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Thanos

Former Survival Manager
Survival Professor

tman6698

oshit. I need to stop trying to flog my cocaine to @SashaLarie ....

SashaLarie

Quote from: tman6698 on Aug 14, 2018, 08:10 AMoshit. I need to stop trying to flog my cocaine to @SashaLarie ....
LOL you really do