Apr 18, 2024, 10:39 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

We need to find the next big Minecraft

Started by Towelie, Aug 26, 2018, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nubbun

Quote from: MonkeyJiblets on Sep 07, 2018, 01:49 AMBut for those who can, I think that's the only way to expand our playerbase. That being said I suggest games like, Rust (I know this failed the first time but continued updates have made it more worthwhile), Arma 3, DayZ, No Man's Sky (If future updates are added to support server hosting.), Rend, I know there are others and I'll continue to add to the list. Please let me know opinions so I know if I'm a somewhat smart idiot, or if I'm a lunatic and was fed these ideas by the Easter Bunny.

I think the problem with that idea is that the main community won't have a lot of players since it will be a new server with a few sft players that come on every full moon or so, which isn't really appealing to new players since majority look for popular servers where they don't feel like they're in singleplayer 80% of the time.

For a new server to catch popularity i think it would be smart to pick something that alot in the community can play just to show that people are online and having fun. The fact that only a small amount of players had decent enough pc to play pixelmon for a long period turned into people just waiting for a new update, the ones who could run the update didn't feel like it cuz they'd be alone on the server.

\(◎o◎)/

JustAddWater

Not sure if this is still relevant but I noticed this game trailer dropped today and it has servers and stuff. I think it may work for what you're looking for :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o77MzDQT1cg