Mar 28, 2024, 10:16 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Apply for staff!

Started by Towelie, Sep 28, 2018, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 28, 2018, 08:03 AM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2019, 11:31 PM by Darren64_NY
Do you enjoy having power in a video game server? Do you enjoy flexing that power towards the plebe.. er... players?
Then you've come in the right place! We want YOU to be a staff member!

All jokes aside, we actually need balanced people who are past the highschool drama stage to be staff members for us.
Interested? First check if you meet our requirements, then apply:

Requirements:
- At least 100 hours uptime on Survival
- At least 6h/week uptime in the last 3 weeks
- You haven't been banned for anything serious in the last 6 months.
-Must have a Discord account.

Application form:
To show that you have minimal levels of intelligence, copy and paste this form (with the answers filled in):

[u]What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?[/u]: Sample answer
[u]What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?[/u]: Sample answer
[u]What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?[/u]: Sample answer
[u]Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?[/u]: Sample answer
[u]Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?[/u]: Sample answer
[u]What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?[/u]: Sample answer
[u]Why do you want that rank?[/u]: Sample answer
[u]What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER)[/u]: Sample answer
[u]Do you have a Discord account?[/u]: Sample answer

Other info:
- If you've been rejected for the last 3 times you applied for staff, it's probably not a good idea to apply again.
- Ideally, we are looking for people over 16 years old, but we will accept 13+ if you are mature and serious
- Benefits: Some freebies (a bunch of premium shop perks that are free for staff), and our undying appreciation.
- You will only be contacted if you are chosen. It usually takes ~1 week to put everything to a vote (the staff votes if you should be staff)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Roandor

Sep 28, 2018, 08:18 AM #1 Last Edit: Sep 28, 2018, 08:24 AM by Towelie
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Roandor
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 10.5 hours on september 28
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 27 hours on september 28
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod, but anything will do as long as I have power over the plebe, Jk.
Why do you want that rank? I just want to have a great time on the server and help others to enjoy the server as much as I do.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU, Netherlands

MidnightKitty

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MidnightKitty
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 0h
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 150h
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Jmod
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): My dream goal
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): EU

Beanz__

Sep 28, 2018, 11:40 AM #3 Last Edit: Sep 28, 2018, 12:08 PM by Towelie
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Beanz_
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: well for this week it's so far been 13 hours but previously it's been 20 hours or more
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?:  overall hours i have done on survival is 2009 hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: i was banned longer than 6 months ago
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: i would like to be a JMod but i would settle with EventHost
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I would like the rank so that i could help out players more than just giving them item.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): i'm from the UK
what are you currently doing? i am currently doing a long distant learning course which is Understanding Autism Level 2. this won't affect my course work or up time as much as all i have to do is 3 pages a day and sometimes 3 pages is quite easy as sometimes they are quick questions to answer

Relevant_Chaos

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MLG_AlphaFire
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 5h 15 at this time of writing.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 33h 39mi
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Nope
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: nope
Why do you want that rank? Because i have experience in Working as a staff member (From lost i was a manager) Also for the memes.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER):EU
Modded Manager. Long time SFT Doner and Builder Of Many Things
Also a meme lord
Also Gay AF

diamondcc888

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: 7CK
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 18 Minutes
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1073 hours
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Eventhost
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I want to do events and have fun.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US, California

FishNChips

Sep 30, 2018, 04:12 AM #6 Last Edit: Oct 05, 2018, 11:58 AM by XxChromeGOATxX
Hello my name is Landon

:cookedmeat: My IGN is LandonB2005
 :cookedmeat: My uptime this week is a hour and 37 minutes ( i was gone out of wifi alot this week)
 :cookedmeat: My total uptime is 181 hours
 :cookedmeat: Have i been banned in the past 6 months? No, i have never been banned
 :cookedmeat: Have i been banned for Xrays... etc? No
 :cookedmeat: I wish to be a Jmod
 :cookedmeat: I wish to help even more than i can right now because most of the stuff i help with, i cant do.
 :cookedmeat: US Missouri

:cookedmeat: im 13 years old and very serious in what I do in life or whatever i do

:cookedmeat: i just want to wish everyone good luck and have fun!  ;D

PS: my discord is LandonB2005

/Warp Polis

Altigords

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Madame_Moira
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 7h25m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1158h34m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: no
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I was once mod and instead of attempting to jump right back where i ended, i figure i should try to start over
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): US

xJade

Oct 08, 2018, 05:40 AM #8 Last Edit: Oct 15, 2018, 12:39 AM by xJimJam
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: xJimJam
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 72h 15m (2nd week of October)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 2992h 25m (in total) 2723h 35m ( *survival only*)
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod/EventHost either is fine.
Why do you want that rank? : JMod: To be able to help others in ways i cannot, to start over again and be better than before. EventHost: To host events, make sure players aren't bored, make events, and take the responsibility of a JMod as well.

I was convinced to repost an application by a staff member.

EDIT: added the total uptime of the week this application was posted on.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Kiannaa

All applications up to here have been posted up. If you do not receive a message in a week or two, this might mean you have been denied. Message any admin for more detail. If you have been accepted you will be messaged shortly!

jlp900

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?  jlp900

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?[/u]: 23 hours

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?[/u]: 540 hrs

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?[/u]: Never

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?[/u]: No

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?[/u]: JMod

Why do you want that rank? : I want to have power over the plebes, duh and be active in the server

What region are you from? Other, Trinidad

BlackSheep_

Oct 10, 2018, 12:21 AM #11 Last Edit: Oct 10, 2018, 07:10 AM by BlackSheep_
What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?  BlackHoleSun

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 177h 10m

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 11h 00m

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No.

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No, never.

Why do you want that rank? : I want to use my previous experience on servers as an admin, to further help players here as a *Jmod (accepting that while im well aware that it is a lower position, im willing to accept that, fill that position and do what i need to do within it and hopefully earn trust on the server over time to maybe work my way up in the ranks.     although *regardless of this, my #1 focus and priority is *not* just gaining rank and yes, earning respect, no-- but rather just to *help and to serve as the main focus and goal....  not just in general- but in chat (moderating), as well as with anything the players/staff may physically need help with- welcoming new players and helping them get started, help with building, perms, bug testing, etc.(within the capability of my respective rank, ofc). and hopefully eventually if i do earn a higher-ish rank, i can put more of my skills to use to prove my usefulness and worthiness as deemed necessary, while still doing any of the previous things that i already was as staff.    Regardless, overall, i just wanna do what i can to help out and give back to the community.

What region are you from? USA
FML...    :'(     </3

drum boy

What is your IGN?: drumboy2005
What is your uptime in the last week?: 3 hours so far but it's only wednesday.
What is your overall uptime?: 39 hours
Why do you want that rank?: I like playing on this server regularly so i may as well serve the community while I do so. I'm willing to take on more responsibilities and i'd like to get more in touch with the community.
What region are you from?: Australia

Kiannaa

All applications up to here have been posted. If you haven't been contacted within' a week or two, this might mean you were denied. Contact any admin for further detail. ;3

George

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: George_Filos
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?:16h
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1200h
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No (The time I was banned for can you copy this was a joke with the guy who banned me. I was copied a kick message he did and he trolled me like this so it shouldn't realy be considered as a ban. It also was undone and i was unbanned before 5 minutes passed)
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No  I never xrayed,advertised and used glitches to my advantage.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: I am applying for both ranks                                                                                                                                                               
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I want to help new people on the server and do some work that will benefit our server. I am tryng to be as mature as possible (sorry for the swearing I did the other day Sasha) and I would like to be able to help the people online while no staff is online which I have seen many times with my timezone (GMT+3). I would also like to let you know that I am getting a lot of uptime per week because I have a lot of time for this job. I am also active on discord for any help provided with discord server chat.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): Greece , Europe [timezone=(GMT+3)]

Thank you for your time, George "The denied one"

PS:I would like to be given my custom prefix if I get any of the ranks. {prefix=[Greece]}
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

2sided

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: 2sided

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 33 Hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 346

Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No.

Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: I had advertised a few years back and rejoined the server because I feel like I have matured from that time and have changed.

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Eventhost

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.):I want to be an Eventhost because I realize how nice it is to bring together players that are bored or don't have anything else to do at their current time, brighten their day and hope that I helped them. I also would like to design more events in the future either building them from scratch or just have the chance to run them. I've had past experience as a mod on multiple mini-game servers as well as hub servers where there are more than one type of gamemode.

RYAN_D3Dgaming

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)? RYAN_D3Dgaming
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)? 10 Hours
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?[/u]: 210 Hours
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?[/u]: No
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?[/u]: Fishing Farm Didn't Know They Weren't Allowed
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?[/u]: Either
Why do you want that rank? I want to protect the server and let players have a wonderful time in SFT
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER)[/u]: EU

Mammothh

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Mammothh
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 16h 57m
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 1125h 40m
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): To improve the server and it's community little by little.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): NA

Side note: I've had old IGNs such as: iiscarecrow and catbug_.

I used to be staff, and now I wanna try and come back.

Cats_say_MOO

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Cats_say_MOO
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: Well since it is sunday it is 3 hours and 31 minutes, but as an estimate I think it was like 15 hours last week.
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 624 Hours
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: EventHost preferably
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): Well I have made the move from Attack of the Bteam to survival as a lack of playerbase on Bteam and have fell in love with the people that survival offers.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): I live in the U.S. and I am in the central timezone

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
― Maya Angelou

MrDrBeeblebrox

Hello!

My name is MrDrBeeblebrox. I love your server, and I would be happy to contribute occasionally. I am a software engineer with a specialization in Java and Python. I have six years of experience in enterprise level software development, mostly in Web and Big Data engineering. I am very punctual; if I agree work at a specific time, you can have confidence that I will be there. I am 28 years old, and I understand the level of responsibility that comes with this commitment. I mostly play survival, and would like to contribute heavily to this experience. I have a large amount of System Engineering experience as well (mostly linux), so I would be very capable of assisting with server maintenance.

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MrDrBeeblebrox
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 16 hours (it is currently Monday)
What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 74H 18M
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: No, Nor any other server.
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: No.
What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: JMod to begin. Would like to earn Admin eventually.
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I think great, personal care has been put into the survival experience. I would like to contribute.

Towelie

Quote from: MrDrBeeblebrox on Nov 13, 2018, 09:38 AMMy name is MrDrBeeblebrox. I love your server, and I would be happy to contribute occasionally. I am a software engineer with a specialization in Java and Python. I have six years of experience in enterprise level software development, mostly in Web and Big Data engineering. I am very punctual; if I agree work at a specific time, you can have confidence that I will be there. I am 28 years old, and I understand the level of responsibility that comes with this commitment. I mostly play survival, and would like to contribute heavily to this experience. I have a large amount of System Engineering experience as well (mostly linux), so I would be very capable of assisting with server maintenance.
Um, you do know this is for a junior moderator in  a game right? .
If I was hiring, you'd be hired tho, call me impressed by your introduction xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrDrBeeblebrox

I do know that! I would like to start as a Junior Moderator, but if expansion permits I would like to contribute in a more technical sense. I would be happy filling a minor role for now!

MilkshakeYT

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: MilkshakeYT
What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: Just joined for the first time in the last month or two
u]What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?[/u]: 100h 44m
Were you banned from our server in the last 6 months?: Don't remember getting banned in that amount of time
Were you ever banned for xraying / advertising / exploiting glitches?: I do take responsibility for xraying ONCE, I learned my lesson.
Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I feel like I have the capability and can have the responsibility to help out on this server.
What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER): Central United States of America

-MilkshakeYT
Yeet

MilkshakeYT

Nov 20, 2018, 12:40 AM #23 Last Edit: Dec 08, 2018, 02:23 AM by MilkshakeYT
I wouldn't mind EventHost either.. seems like events are rare
(they were on the 18th, anyways...)

December 1st, 2018
*jeopardy theme intensifies*

December 6th, 2018

well..

-MilkshakeYT
Yeet

Postiel

What is your IGN (in-game nickname)?: Poseidon11948

What is your uptime in the last week (/pstats)?: 4 hours & 51 minutes( its only Monday, lol)

What is your overall uptime(/pstats)?: 352 Hours and 23minutes

What rank do you wish to be (EventHost / JMod)?: Sample answer I would love to be an EventHost or possibly a JMod

Why do you want that rank? (the only valid answer is: I want to have power over the plebe. Jk.): I want to contribute to the server that I have had so much fun on and help new players get to know the server and to help them make new friends, while also helping its current community

u]What region are you from? (EU / US / AU / OTHER)[/u]: The US, Eastern Standard

Love you all!